Michael Brown was 148 feet from Wilson as he was shot to death

They were not. LEOs are trained to fire until the threat is gone PERIOD. The threat is gone when the guy is no longer charging Wilson.

Hmmmm. SmarterThanTheAverageBear ...I thought you didn't lie?

Police officers are trained to not shoot an unarmed person.

Speaking of your lies, although Statistikhengst was right in citing the distance from Brown and Wilson, which was from 108ft to 156ft.

73XIe7s.jpg

You ignorant moron. That's the distance from Wilson's SUV to Brown, Wilson didn't fire a fucking pistol 148'

And of course where is your link to police being trained not to shoot at unarmed suspects who are charging them?

I already did, liar.

Tennessee v. Garner, 1985

He was a criminal. Not that I believe your distances at all but he could have been 148 MILES away and he would still have deserved to die.

Maybe he deserved to be arrested and should have gotten a fair trial and a judgement. That's what the law says.

Do you not believe in the rule of law.
The law states the cop can kill violent thug ass criminal Mike Brown. Officer Wilson followed the law. Missouri Revised Statutes 563.046

Last edited:
They were not. LEOs are trained to fire until the threat is gone PERIOD. The threat is gone when the guy is no longer charging Wilson.

Speaking of your lies, although Statistikhengst was right in citing the distance from Brown and Wilson, which was from 108ft to 156ft.

73XIe7s.jpg
huh? Let's see that evidence.....stupid stick warning!!!!!

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-under-siege-after-police-shooting.html?_r=0

Thanks for the link, it also proves that he wasn't 148 ft away when shot. If what Stat and you claim is true, and Wilson was at the SUV and fired and killed Brown 148 ft away, then Wilson's bullet casings also traveled 148 ft.

73XIe7s.jpg

You ignorant moron. That's the distance from Wilson's SUV to Brown, Wilson didn't fire a fucking pistol 148'

And of course where is your link to police being trained not to shoot at unarmed suspects who are charging them?

I already did, liar.

Good God you are stupid.

In Tenn vs Garner, the Supreme Court did NOT say that police couldn't shoot unarmed suspects.

What the DID say is that the police could shoot FLEEING suspects if they felt it was the only way to prevent their escape.

And that isn't even what Wilson did here.

Oh, link
Tennessee v. Garner - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

73XIe7s.jpg

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...n-under-siege-after-police-shooting.html?_r=0

Thanks for the link, it also proves that he wasn't 148 ft away when shot. If what Stat and you claim is true, and Wilson was at the SUV and fired and killed Brown 148 ft away, then Wilson's bullet casings also traveled 148 ft.

They HAVE to know they are lying

don't they?

When you raise your arms above your head it slightly changes the angle of your head , those slight angles can be used to compute where a shot would have had to come from.
Nonsense.

It isn't nonsense, It's ballistics.

Go ahead, raise your hands above your head and tell me that that doesn't change other aspects of your profile. Of course it does.

Maybe not by much, but we're talking very precise measurements here.

For that matter, the forensic evidence can be used to corroborate witness testimony as to the timeline of each shot as well.

Several people claimed he was already dead when Wilson fired the final two rounds. Easily disproved by showing that Brown was alive when those two rounds struck him

You're obviously a stubborn guy, but come on ALL the forensic evidence agrees with the eyewitnesses who told versions remarkebly close to Wilson's. That should tell you something.

If all the evidence had disputed Wilson's claims then he would have been charged.

Exactly as it should be.
You are moving the goal posts. I was talking about the head shots, you know the ones to the TOP OF HIS HEAD. Raising your arm does not change the "angle" of the top of your head. Precise measurements my ass :) They were both moving. We're not talking about high speed video tracking of a tennis ball to the lines on a court. We're talking about a bullet to the brain. Not from the front but to the top of his head. For example you shoot someone in the chest they look down to see their new bullet holes and you shoot them in the head when the head lowers for a look see.

Oh, okay you want to talk about just the one bullet? Yes, well obviously he didn't have his head lowered like a bull to rush the cop as he had his hands raised in surrender.

You know though, one POSSIBLE scenario here is that Wilson DID fire from 148' away and from that distance he had to fire at a 45 degree angle to score a hit and what happened is the bullet fell straight down and hit poor little Mikey right on the top of the head as he was trying to surrender. I mean that's as feasible as what some of you are proposing.

That's my point. Anyone can claim they were an eyewitness to something, but when their testimony conflicts with the physical evidence, you have to question their claims. Some claimed Brown was shot from behind. He wasn't. Some claimed he was kneeling when he was shot. He wasn't. Some are claiming he had his hands up in surrender. He didn't.
You say he wasn't kneeling when he was shot... how do you know that? The last four shots including two to the chest and two to the head. What you think he wasn't going down to his knees before that last shot? lol yeah he died standing straight up with two bullets in his head... Please ignore the scrapes on his knees on the concrete.

If he was kneeling when he was shot and the forensic evidence showed that, there is no way the GJ would not have indicted. And no, he wasn't standing straight up, he was leaning forward, running toward the bullet.
Leaning forward... you mean like someone would be if they were kneeling down falling to the ground? Face it, the last two shots to his head was an Execution.

You mean LEOs are trained to kill. I thought you said LEOs were trained to apprehend. You trying to say apprehend means wanted dead or alive, dead is better?

Leos are trained to apprehend first, and to fire at center mass if they must fire. Center mass shots commonly result in death.

So yes, in that sense they ARE trained to kill.

Body camera footage of police shooting that was ruled justified by District Attorney.

Last edited:
When you raise your arms above your head it slightly changes the angle of your head , those slight angles can be used to compute where a shot would have had to come from.
Nonsense.

Go ahead, raise your hands above your head and tell me that that doesn't change other aspects of your profile. Of course it does.

For that matter, the forensic evidence can be used to corroborate witness testimony as to the timeline of each shot as well.

Several people claimed he was already dead when Wilson fired the final two rounds. Easily disproved by showing that Brown was alive when those two rounds struck him

You're obviously a stubborn guy, but come on ALL the forensic evidence agrees with the eyewitnesses who told versions remarkebly close to Wilson's. That should tell you something.

If all the evidence had disputed Wilson's claims then he would have been charged.

Exactly as it should be.
You are moving the goal posts. I was talking about the head shots, you know the ones to the TOP OF HIS HEAD. Raising your arm does not change the "angle" of the top of your head. Precise measurements my ass :) They were both moving. We're not talking about high speed video tracking of a tennis ball to the lines on a court. We're talking about a bullet to the brain. Not from the front but to the top of his head. For example you shoot someone in the chest they look down to see their new bullet holes and you shoot them in the head when the head lowers for a look see.

Right, while they are running at you.

Nonsense.

Exactly as it should be.

Oh, okay you want to talk about just the one bullet? Yes, well obviously he didn't have his head lowered like a bull to rush the cop as he had his hands raised in surrender.

You know though, one POSSIBLE scenario here is that Wilson DID fire from 148' away and from that distance he had to fire at a 45 degree angle to score a hit and what happened is the bullet fell straight down and hit poor little Mikey right on the top of the head as he was trying to surrender. I mean that's as feasible as what some of you are proposing.
Huh?

Nonsense.

Exactly as it should be.

Right, cause he couldn't stop running while holding his pants up... oh wait he did stop a number of times.

Nonsense.

Exactly as it should be.

Huh?

I was making fun of those who believe WIlson shot Brown from 148' away

Nonsense.

Exactly as it should be.

Right, cause he couldn't stop running while holding his pants up... oh wait he did stop a number of times.

Yes, he did stop. And when he did, the shooting stopped as well.

You say he wasn't kneeling when he was shot... how do you know that? The last four shots including two to the chest and two to the head. What you think he wasn't going down to his knees before that last shot? lol yeah he died standing straight up with two bullets in his head... Please ignore the scrapes on his knees on the concrete.

If he was kneeling when he was shot and the forensic evidence showed that, there is no way the GJ would not have indicted. And no, he wasn't standing straight up, he was leaning forward, running toward the bullet.
Leaning forward... you mean like someone would be if they were kneeling down falling to the ground? Face it, the last two shots to his head was an Execution.

You mean LEOs are trained to kill. I thought you said LEOs were trained to apprehend. You trying to say apprehend means wanted dead or alive, dead is better?

Leos are trained to apprehend first, and to fire at center mass if they must fire. Center mass shots commonly result in death.

Eggzactly. Serve and Protect means, apprehend - apprehend means trained to judge, convict, and execute unarmed scary teens on the spot.

Eggzactly. Serve and Protect means, apprehend - apprehend means trained to judge, convict, and execute unarmed scary teens on the spot.

You forgot a few inconvenient facts pertinent to this case.

You're simply trolling at this point.

A LEOs job is to protect society, not protect criminals

73XIe7s.jpg

Stupid!!!!

Nonsense.

Exactly as it should be.
Another stupid stick moment!!!

73XIe7s.jpg

I already did, liar.

Provide the text that you believe makes your argument!! Otherwise it's just more stupid.

Forum List

Back