🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Cohen privately questions Trump's fitness to be president

You know, last night on the news, some stations were saying that this has been the worst week thus far in the Trump presidency.

I do hope so.

You hope so? I don't. I didn't say worst week ever, I said worst week THUS FAR, meaning that it could conceivably get worse. And, based on how he manages to have a scandal that would take down a normal politician, and keeps doubling down on the stupid, I think there is a worse one on the horizon.

Thank you. I stand corrected.
Amazing how you guys just watch the news and let those fools do your thinking for you. . . .

You know, last night on the news, some stations were saying that this has been the worst week thus far in the Trump presidency.

I do hope so.

You hope so? I don't. I didn't say worst week ever, I said worst week THUS FAR, meaning that it could conceivably get worse. And, based on how he manages to have a scandal that would take down a normal politician, and keeps doubling down on the stupid, I think there is a worse one on the horizon.

Amazing how you guys just watch the news and let those fools do your thinking for you. . . .

Amazing how you guys just watch fox and let those fools do your thinking for you. . . .

I do hope so.

Amazing how you guys just watch fox and let those fools do your thinking for you. . . .

Why not? It's what Trump does.

I do hope so.

Don't have a TV, don't watch Fox, bunch of lying turds.

'Friends of Michael Cohen have noticed that since Trump's Helsinki press conference with Vladimir Putin he's been more openly questioning Trump's fitness to be president. "It's one thing for him [Cohen] to be concerned about his suitability to be president," a knowledgeable source told me. "It's quite another thing to be concerned about his [Trump's] loyalty to his country."

The source added that Cohen was sending a public signal to this effect when he tweeted, on Monday after Trump's Helsinki press conference: "As I said to ABC @GStephanopoulos, "I respect our nation's intelligence agencies who determined that Russia, had in fact, interfered or meddled in our democratic process. I repudiate Russia's effort...and call on all Americans to do the same."'

Interesting.
The bar will soon be questioning Cohens fitness to practice law

'Friends of Michael Cohen have noticed that since Trump's Helsinki press conference with Vladimir Putin he's been more openly questioning Trump's fitness to be president. "It's one thing for him [Cohen] to be concerned about his suitability to be president," a knowledgeable source told me. "It's quite another thing to be concerned about his [Trump's] loyalty to his country."

The source added that Cohen was sending a public signal to this effect when he tweeted, on Monday after Trump's Helsinki press conference: "As I said to ABC @GStephanopoulos, "I respect our nation's intelligence agencies who determined that Russia, had in fact, interfered or meddled in our democratic process. I repudiate Russia's effort...and call on all Americans to do the same."'

Interesting.
Not that surprising. I bet litsa folks are in private.

I told you fools that Hilary is racist and may be crooked but Drumpf is an unabashed fool, racist, buffoon, carnival barker, thats unfit to hold office but yall didnt listen.

Stalin once said “The people who cast the votes decide nothing; the people who count the votes decide everything”. We cant help it if Putin controlled the voting machines!

See, that is where this keeps getting muddied up. Conservatives point to the false narrative that the voting machines themselves were hacked. No, they weren't.

The thing that killed Hillary's bid was when Cohen started up the email investigation again a month before the election, but didn't say she was okay for 2 weeks, then, a week before the election, he said she was good.

That, combined with all the memes and fake news out of Russia that turned people away from her is what killed her election bid.
You’re a fucking retard. Cohen had nothing to do with Hillary or her emails. For fuck sakes man.

I told you fools that Hilary is racist and may be crooked but Drumpf is an unabashed fool, racist, buffoon, carnival barker, thats unfit to hold office but yall didnt listen.

Stalin once said “The people who cast the votes decide nothing; the people who count the votes decide everything”. We cant help it if Putin controlled the voting machines!

See, that is where this keeps getting muddied up. Conservatives point to the false narrative that the voting machines themselves were hacked. No, they weren't.

The thing that killed Hillary's bid was when Cohen started up the email investigation again a month before the election, but didn't say she was okay for 2 weeks, then, a week before the election, he said she was good.

That, combined with all the memes and fake news out of Russia that turned people away from her is what killed her election bid.

That is what they would like us to believe, but the truth is likely much more insidious! Some speculate that Trump has been working as a Russian agent since 1987. And, yes, that year he visited Moscow! There, he likely began working with a young Putin to put this plan in action. Comey stood in the way, but was quickly dispatched and Mueller put in place to bog down the investigation. Other patriots, such as Stzok, Page & McCabe have met the same fate.
Oh FFS.

I do hope so.

Why not? It's what Trump does.
Climb Down From the Summit of Hostile Propaganda
Climb Down From the Summit of Hostile Propaganda

". . . . Countless stories with selective facts are being told that way. But other selectively fact-based stories could also be told to portray the United States as a sinister victimizer and Russia as an angelic victim. Those governments and their conformist media outlets are relentless in telling it either way. As the great journalist I.F. Stone observed long ago, “All governments lie, and nothing they say should be believed.” In other words: don’t trust, verify.

Often the biggest lies involve what remains unsaid. For instance, U.S. media rarely mention such key matters as the promise-breaking huge expansion of NATO to Russia’s borders since the fall of the Berlin Wall, or the brazen U.S. intervention in Russia’s pivotal 1996 presidential election, or the U.S. government’s 2002 withdrawal from the Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty, or the more than 800 U.S. military bases overseas—in contrast to Russia’s nine.

For human survival on this planet, an overarching truth appears in an open letter published last week by The Nation magazine: “No political advantage, real or imagined, could possibly compensate for the consequences if even a fraction of U.S. and Russian arsenals were to be utilized in a thermonuclear exchange. The tacit pretense that the worsening of U.S.-Russian relations does not worsen the odds of survival for the next generations is profoundly false.”

The initial 26 signers of the open letter “Common Ground: For Secure Elections and True National Security” included Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg, writer and feminist organizer Gloria Steinem, former UN ambassador Gov. Bill Richardson, political analyst Noam Chomsky, former covert CIA operations officer Valerie Plame, activist leader Rev. Dr. William Barber II, filmmaker Michael Moore, former Nixon White House counsel John Dean, Russia scholar Stephen F. Cohen, former U.S. ambassador to the USSR Jack F. Matlock Jr., Pulitzer Prize-winning writers Alice Walker and Viet Thanh Nguyen, The Nation editor Katrina vanden Heuvel, former senator Adlai Stevenson III, and former longtime House Armed Services Committee member Patricia Schroeder. (I was also one of the initial signers.)

Since its release five days ago, the open letter has gained support from a petition already signed by 30,000 people. The petition campaign aims to amplify the call for protecting the digital infrastructure of the electoral process that is now “vulnerable to would-be hackers based anywhere”—and for taking “concrete steps… to ease tensions between the nuclear superpowers.”

We need a major shift in the U.S. approach toward Russia. Clearly the needed shift won’t be initiated by the Republican or Democratic leaders in Congress; it must come from Americans who make their voices heard. The lives—and even existence—of future generations are at stake in the relationship between Washington and Moscow.

Many of the petition’s grassroots signers have posted comments along with their names. Here are a few of my favorites: . . . "

Interesting.

Everyone who isn't a Russian bot or trumploons questions Donald's fitness for this job. it isn't a big stretch.

True.

But I thought it interesting that Cohen was apparently saying it as well. Something inconceivable a year or two ago.

Interesting.
Drumpf hired him to be his point man. Yet another bad decision on who to hire right?

Interesting.

Everyone who isn't a Russian bot or trumploons questions Donald's fitness for this job. it isn't a big stretch.

True.

But I thought it interesting that Cohen was apparently saying it as well. Something inconceivable a year or two ago.
True.

But a year ago Donald hadn’t turned on Cohen now it’s every man for himself

Interesting.
Drumpf hired him to be his point man. Yet another bad decision on who to hire right?
Point man...….…………….

Yawn

Forum List

Back