Michelle Costing Taxpayers Nearly $80,000 Just For Rental Cars In Trip To Japan

What relations? We're hated world over. We've lost the respect we once enjoyed with many of our foreign friends and allies. Every country wants to see us collapse economically, and as a military super power.
Do you have any evidence of this? Every poll I've seen shows we're much more respected now than we were in 2008 outside of a few countries.
Gee, what a surprise to hear that. Well, my evidence is many articles that I've read over the past 15 years. I could research the pieces if it's that important to you.
You're the one who made the claim without backing it up with evidence...
Have you missed the news over the past 15 years?

Holy Shit!

That comes out to less than a penny per taxpayer.
The cumulative over the past six years? Are you including golf, and the individual trips made by Mrs. Obama and the girls?
Private use is paid for by the Oblama's or out of their expense account..It's the same for every president..
Does that make it right, or justify it? Is it not still taxpayers' money that is borrowed and must be repaid by future generations of Americans?

Laura Bush's travel dwarfs that of Michelle Obama's. And that doesn't even include the trips back a forth to the ranch.

What relations? We're hated world over. We've lost the respect we once enjoyed with many of our foreign friends and allies. Every country wants to see us collapse economically, and as a military super power.
Do you have any evidence of this? Every poll I've seen shows we're much more respected now than we were in 2008 outside of a few countries.
Gee, what a surprise to hear that. Well, my evidence is many articles that I've read over the past 15 years. I could research the pieces if it's that important to you.
Obviously you have.

Obviously you have.
How so?

I have not. Just because there are a few places in the Middle East that chant "Death to America" doesn't mean we are hated the world over.

OK

So the Obamas take a ten day vacation at Christmas and another ten day vacation in August

What is extreme about that?
This is March.

This is not a vacation, the First Lady is making official visits
Hoping to accomplish what exactly? And, does the cost justify the results?

International relations, education opportunities, improved ties with Japan

It is more justified than Netanyahus visit to Washington
So, we have to continue to suck up to them in order to be friends? We have to spend enormous amounts of money in order to be in their favor? Pleeeeeeease. Sorry, that boat doesn't float. And, exactly what qualifies Mrs. Obama as a diplomat and foreign relations expert?

Yes, we do

That is the way it works

This is March.

So, we have to continue to suck up to them in order to be friends? We have to spend enormous amounts of money in order to be in their favor? Pleeeeeeease. Sorry, that boat doesn't float. And, exactly what qualifies Mrs. Obama as a diplomat and foreign relations expert?

Yes, we do

That is the way it works
Pleeeease. Tell that line of BS to someone that doesn't know any better.

Yes, we do

That is the way it works
Pleeeease. Tell that line of BS to someone that doesn't know any better.

Evidently you have no concept of diplomacy

They've hosed us taxpayers but GOOD with all their galavanting just around this country to give hateful speech, fundraisers for THEIR PARTY, and for showing their face on so many television shows. so many who can keep count

That's why the tell us everyone needs SKIN in the game so we can take care of their expenses

Just so in our face 19 day vacations in Hawaii every year and the list goes on and on

I have not. Just because there are a few places in the Middle East that chant "Death to America" doesn't mean we are hated the world over.
Oh, I see. So, we're loved and respected in Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East ( how much money and how many trips have made? ), China, Russia, etc. etc.? Pleeeease ----- That boat doesn't float, sorry.

They've hosed us taxpayers but GOOD with all their galavanting just around this country to give hateful speech, fundraisers for THEIR PARTY, and for showing their face on so many television shows. so many who can keep count

That's why the tell us everyone needs SKIN in the game so we can take of their expenses

Presidents should be seen and not heard

First ladies take trips. The trips cost money.

The only distinction is, when first lady Michelle Obama takes a trip, she magically makes a few million RWnuts shit their pants.

Oh, I see. So, we're loved and respected in Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East ( how much money and how many trips have made? ), China, Russia, etc. etc.? Pleeeease ----- That boat doesn't float, sorry.

For the most part....yes

Forum List

Back