Michelle Costing Taxpayers Nearly $80,000 Just For Rental Cars In Trip To Japan

Hoping to accomplish what exactly? And, does the cost justify the results?

International relations, education opportunities, improved ties with Japan

It is more justified than Netanyahus visit to Washington
So, we have to continue to suck up to them in order to be friends? We have to spend enormous amounts of money in order to be in their favor? Pleeeeeeease. Sorry, that boat doesn't float. And, exactly what qualifies Mrs. Obama as a diplomat and foreign relations expert?

Yes, we do

That is the way it works
Pleeeease. Tell that line of BS to someone that doesn't know any better.

Evidently you have no concept of diplomacy
Sure I do. But, you can't justify what we're spending to kiss-A** over seas. are we any more secure? Do we have fair, equal, and just foreign trade with any of them? Exactly how have we benefitted?

OK

So the Obamas take a ten day vacation at Christmas and another ten day vacation in August

What is extreme about that?
This is March.

This is not a vacation, the First Lady is making official visits

So, we have to continue to suck up to them in order to be friends? We have to spend enormous amounts of money in order to be in their favor? Pleeeeeeease. Sorry, that boat doesn't float. And, exactly what qualifies Mrs. Obama as a diplomat and foreign relations expert?
That's what it's all about, if you don't go around and play the game, someone else will, and if we lost them, you'd be bitchin' about that also.....Okay Vern???

Gee, what a surprise to hear that. Well, my evidence is many articles that I've read over the past 15 years. I could research the pieces if it's that important to you.
You're the one who made the claim without backing it up with evidence...
Have you missed the news over the past 15 years?
I have not. Just because there are a few places in the Middle East that chant "Death to America" doesn't mean we are hated the world over.
Oh, I see. So, we're loved and respected in Southeast Asia, Africa, the Middle East ( how much money and how many trips have made? ), China, Russia, etc. etc.? Pleeeease ----- That boat doesn't float, sorry.

For the most part....yes
Shocking, simply amazing. Thanks. I had no idea.

This is March.

That's what it's all about, if you don't go around and play the game, someone else will, and if we lost them, you'd be bitchin' about that also.....Okay Vern???
Exactly what have we gained. Please explain the justification. Thanks. So, this trip is going to greatly benefit the American people? If so, how?

tmdsu09012020090121125748.jpg

Yes, we do

That is the way it works

Sure I do. But, you can't justify what we're spending to kiss-A** over seas. are we any more secure? Do we have fair, equal, and just foreign trade with any of them? Exactly how have we benefitted?

Michelle Obama and the girls are one of our greatest assets in international relations

While John Kerry is responsible for the diplomatic issues the First Lady connects with the people in the nations she visits and does much to improve the image of our country abroad. She will dominate the news while she is in Japan

She is well worth what it costs

Exactly what have we gained. Please explain the justification. Thanks. So, this trip is going to greatly benefit the American people? If so, how?
Interaction is what is gained...The exchange of ideas, the mood of the moment that embraces friendship making for better relationships...

Do you have any evidence of this? Every poll I've seen shows we're much more respected now than we were in 2008 outside of a few countries.
Gee, what a surprise to hear that. Well, my evidence is many articles that I've read over the past 15 years. I could research the pieces if it's that important to you.
Obviously you have.
How so?
Laura took 46 foreign trips, including 5 "goodwill" trips to Africa.
www.ntu.org/governmentbytes/detail/which-first-lady-flies-highest-michelle-vs-laura

What we have gained is we are spreading our culture to other areas of the world. Michelle Obama is very approachable and has great rapport with children and common people around the world

She is very good at what she does

Yes, we do

That is the way it works

Michelle Obama and the girls are one of our greatest assets in international relations

While John Kerry is responsible for the diplomatic issues the First Lady connects with the people in the nations she visits and does much to improve the image of our country abroad. She will dominate the news while she is in Japan

Cute, very cute. Thanks, I needed that bit of wisdom this morning. And, do you have anything on the games today? I have about 15 boards working and was curious as to whether my picks are solid or not?

Obviously you have.
How so?
www.ntu.org/governmentbytes/detail/which-first-lady-flies-highest-michelle-vs-laura
A HUGE waste of taxpayers' hard earned dollars. It's a shame they can do and get by with it.

Show me any corporate big shot who would take on a job the size of the US Presidency for a lousy $450K a year, and I'll jump on the pettiness bandwagon with the righties and the tea baggers.

Yes, we do

That is the way it works

Cute, very cute. Thanks, I needed that bit of wisdom this morning. And, do you have anything on the games today? I have about 15 boards working and was curious as to whether my picks are solid or not?

Buffalo over West Virginia

The purpose of these expenses is to show the Japanese people how a gargantuan can trip over her own big feet.
You are not very good at this..
It should have been a slight given to the rumor that she is a tranny and that she has a huge bulbous penis(South Park)
d3c672d37a060ea630e4fc12dd1ca1bbba59df84031927ff2448f6f329b556f4.jpg

What we have gained is we are spreading our culture to other areas of the world. Michelle Obama is very approachable and has great rapport with children and common people around the world

Oh, I see. So, culture is not working here in America where we've become the salad bowl of the world? Exactly how many nationalities are represented in this country? How much real estate do they own? How many large corporations are they part owners of? Pleeeeease.

Obviously you have.
How so?
A HUGE waste of taxpayers' hard earned dollars. It's a shame they can do and get by with it.
Congress controls the funds. The House of Representatives to be specific. The trips are funded by the Republican controlled House. The funds being used for this specific trip was funded, hence approved, by the Republican's in the House. Go whine about it to them.

Buffalo over West Virginia
I'm going with West Virginia. Wait. let me check to see which boards have more than the other. I took different teams on different boards. I may have taken both teams.

It isn't just the president and first Lady that does this..It is done by many members of Congress also and the diplomatic corp..

Oh, I see. So, culture is not working here in America where we've become the salad bowl of the world? Exactly how many nationalities are represented in this country? How much real estate do they own? How many large corporations are they part owners of? Pleeeeease.

You are the one who questioned if we are liked around the world

When Michelle Obama visits those countries it is clear that the answer is yes. Internationally, Michelle Obama and the girls are like rock stars. They draw crowds, stop traffic are the top news story while they are there

Forum List

Back