Michelle Obama thanks Beyonce for being a role model for young girls

quorthon

Jan 21, 2015
The First Lady on Twitter

Being role model for girls is a great success of course. But I’m afraid it’s not good for girls sexual education, the society needs girls who dream about what’s really dear to their hearts but not partying and having sex.

Tonight i'll be your naughty girl
I'm callin all my girls
We're gonna turn this party out
I know you want my body
Tonight i'll be your naughty girl
I'm callin all my girls
I see you look me up and down
And i came to party

Beyonce_Naughty_Girl_Video.jpg

Doesn't she know Bristol Palin is their role model?

Doesn't she know Bristol Palin is their role model?
She doesn't praise sex and doesn't dance so sexy showing off her curves.
By the way, I think Madonna got ahead of her. She had birthday in August, no greetings from the officials. Pity.

Yes...GREAT role model! Girls should turn themselves into sex symbols of course.

But even better....be sure to shack up with a rapper who was a drug dealer and shot people, and who spews the word ni$$er and faggot and glorifies violence against fellow blacks. And let's not forget....you just a bitch and he got lots of hos on the side. He got 99 problems but a bitch ain't 1.

Yes girls. That's the ticket.

Compared to Miley Cirus and Kim Putashin or whatever that thing that's married to that other thing is called then she's a much better role model.

Liberals have a bias against successful women as role models for girls. That's why all they can think of is Beyonce and Miley Cyrus. Admittedly women have slid so far down the food chain there are not many, but certainly there is one or two. Why didn't the fat cow first ho think of Serena Williams?

Forum List

Back