Michigan School Shooting, 3 dead.

Another horrific white on white crime. Funny how things get deflected when that happens. Now it's about blue and red cities instead of looking at your community and it's problems.

Just a different word here. The Judge has a window in front of her with a slot not unlike what you see in some convenience stores. Only the bars are missing. ...That will be 24 dollars and 95 cents.
white-guy.gif

Title SHOULD have been

More Gun Violence...School Shooting

That's right, it's the gun that was violent, not the shooter.

Good catch. I almost accused the shooter of being violent. I'm glad you stopped me.

When will there be some controls over the amount of guns in America? This slaughter of children can't be in anybody's interests!
Just awful.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The thing is, people who use them to kill others would get them, whether they were legal or not.
I'm impressed with how you can ignore the evidence to the contrary from every other developed nation. I suppose I should be used to it by now but it still makes an impression.

Too, other people's school kids are such a bargain when it comes to the price to be paid for easy access to firearms.

Last edited:
They do not give one shit about the carnage, its merely an opportunity for further political exploitation/agitation, that is all they care about! Good luck to those democrats, good fucking luck coming after guns now, fascist democrats have sold more guns to Americans these last two years than the stupid nics setup can keep up with, there are tens of millions of new gun owners today than there were in 2016, tens of millions of them, and it wasn't fear of men likely myself, or the lawful president who drove those sales up, it was democrats, it was fear of you and your rampaging mobs of Marxist inculcated poor blacks, along with wealthy, privileged and entitlement minded Marxist students and educators who comprise antifa, the politicians of the democratic party, and the democratic party media who combined to do it!

Check-fucking-mate!:auiqs.jpg:
These people WANT school shootings. They NEED dead children.

So put god back but you'll have to put all the gods back and that might get a little confusing for the children. They'll be lobbied by each religion to take onboard many different businesses' gods.

Which god are you paying for?
The almighty one, just hope you figure it out.

I'm impressed with how you can ignore the evidence to the contrary from every other developed nation. I suppose I should be used to it by now but it still makes an impression.

Too, other people's school kids are such a bargain when it comes to the price to be paid for easy access to firearms.

Norway 70+ dead. Paris 130+ dead.

You were bleating?

Forum List

Back