Michigan state House passes censorship bill to make free speech a felony based on the feelings of someone hearing or reading it

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
YOU CANNOT CRITICIZE ME!!!

HEEE HEEE HEEEEE!!!

I'LL HAVE CHRIS WRAY FRAME YOU FOR TRYING TO KIDNAP ME!!!

HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA!!!!

Hokus Pokus, I'm about to get into the race too, since Joe is royally fucking things up for us Democrats!!!!

R.16094688ce8c525edbf46571067f78f4

Someone is going to the Supreme Court and wind up owning the state of Michigan.
And more than likely, since we are very purple state, it will end up being some black lesbian Muslim woman, who calls a conservative male hetero Christian something hateful, and she'll be sentenced to some serious time. . .

At that point, the left will realize, they have taken things too far. . . .

:rolleyes:

If I lived in Michigan, I would take advantage of this stupid censorship law, and report everyone that "offended" me on social media. What?
  • My opinion is stupid?
  • I have white privilege?
  • I'm a Nazi?
  • I'm a racist?
  • I have to wear a mask?
  • You must accept the transgender ideology .. comply!
I'm offended and feel threatened. Jail time for you! ... and cough up that $10K.

Wonderful legislation from the Left that discourages free speech and opinions .. can't wait til this gets challenged in court and someone owns Gretchen. Way to go liberals!!

If I lived in Michigan, I would take advantage of this stupid censorship law, and report everyone that "offended" me on social media. What?
  • My opinion is stupid?
  • I have white privilege?
  • I'm a Nazi?
  • I'm a racist?
  • I have to wear a mask?
  • You must accept the transgender ideology .. comply!
I'm offended and feel threatened. Jail time for you! ... and cough up that $10K.

Wonderful legislation from the Left that discourages free speech and opinions .. can't wait til this gets challenged in court and someone owns Gretchen. Way to go liberals!!
I'm offended and feel threatened by the passage of this law.

I need everyone that voted for it fined and jailed.

:auiqs.jpg:

No, it was vote fraud. The democrats first choice in electioneering.
It is quite possible, after the way that the nominating process for governors was handled? Most sane folks, just threw up their hands, and opted out of the process entirely at that point.

Five G.O.P. candidates for Michigan governor are ruled ineligible over forged petition signatures.​

James Craig and Perry Johnson, two of the party’s top contenders, were denied spots on the ballot by a state canvassing board. The party-line decision is expected to draw lawsuits.

James Craig, who kept Detroit from being burned in the BLM riots, was a favorite among the liberal Detroit black community.

He was also a favorite among Fox News watchers.

". . Unlike in other cities across the United States, Detroit businesses have not been looted or destroyed during riots.

“We don’t retreat here in Detroit,” Craig said. “We’re just not going to do it. … We weren’t giving up ground to the radicals. We just didn’t do it.”

Detroiters aren’t tolerating violence in their city either, and the community at large is in support of the department’s efforts, he said.. . "

Whitmer did not have a chance against him.

I am not convinced that the corporations that ran the canvassing for GOP gubernatorial candidates were clean.

And the Michigan DoJ? Well, they made statements about looking into it, but they essentially CHOOSE their GOP competition for that election. :rolleyes:

Why the hell should anyone show up to vote in a one party controlled state, that is clearly corrupt? :dunno:

From the WaPo piece;

“The bureau is unaware of another election cycle in which this many circulators submitted such a substantial volume of fraudulent petition sheets consisting of invalid signatures,” the bureau said. It also clarified that it saw no evidence that the candidates had any knowledge of the fraud.. . . "

<snip>

". . .In an interview on Tuesday, Mr. Craig identified Vanguard Field Strategies, an Austin, Texas, firm, as helping to manage his canvassing effort, one that he said relied on several subcontractors that were previously unknown to him. He said the onus was on the firm to have checks and balances to detect fraud, and he called it “shortsighted” and unrealistic to expect that a busy candidate would verify more than 20,000 signatures.

Vanguard Field Strategies confirmed on Tuesday that 18 of the people identified in the elections bureau’s report as circulating the fraudulent petitions had been working for another firm that it had subcontracted to help it gather signatures.

The company’s president, who would not identify the subcontractor, said that none of the circulators named in the report had been paid by Vanguard. If the allegations are true, he said, the individuals should be charged with fraud.

The elections bureau rejected 9,393 of the 23,193 signatures submitted by Mr. Johnson’s campaign, leaving him with 13,800 valid signatures. Some of the fraudulent signatures represented voters who had died or moved out of the state, the bureau said."

It was Dana Nessel's job to identify the sub-contractor, and bring justice. Do you think that ever happened? :rolleyes:

1687843013499.png

But. . . we live in a one party nation now, where the neolibs cover for the crimes of the neocons, and vice versa. . . . and they all gaslight us with culture war garbage.

And more than likely, since we are very purple state, it will end up being some black lesbian Muslim woman, who calls a conservative male hetero Christian something hateful, and she'll be sentenced to some serious time. . .

Nah, commie prosecutors would never allow that to happen, we all know what segment of the population this is aimed at.

Figures

See, they won't let that happen to them though. Most likely it will just get ignored or get turned around somehow. But if you honestly think they play by their own rules then you're crazier than a shithouse rat.

Most likely scenario is they throw big giant rants and keep harping on about the people complaining that are on their side to drown out the people complaining that aren't on their side. All the attention will go the people complaining about their enemies.

It is quite possible, after the way that the nominating process for governors was handled? Most sane folks, just threw up their hands, and opted out of the process entirely at that point.

Five G.O.P. candidates for Michigan governor are ruled ineligible over forged petition signatures.​

James Craig and Perry Johnson, two of the party’s top contenders, were denied spots on the ballot by a state canvassing board. The party-line decision is expected to draw lawsuits.

James Craig, who kept Detroit from being burned in the BLM riots, was a favorite among the liberal Detroit black community.

He was also a favorite among Fox News watchers.

". . Unlike in other cities across the United States, Detroit businesses have not been looted or destroyed during riots.

“We don’t retreat here in Detroit,” Craig said. “We’re just not going to do it. … We weren’t giving up ground to the radicals. We just didn’t do it.”

Detroiters aren’t tolerating violence in their city either, and the community at large is in support of the department’s efforts, he said.. . "

Whitmer did not have a chance against him.

I am not convinced that the corporations that ran the canvassing for GOP gubernatorial candidates were clean.

And the Michigan DoJ? Well, they made statements about looking into it, but they essentially CHOOSE their GOP competition for that election. :rolleyes:

Why the hell should anyone show up to vote in a one party controlled state, that is clearly corrupt? :dunno:

From the WaPo piece;

“The bureau is unaware of another election cycle in which this many circulators submitted such a substantial volume of fraudulent petition sheets consisting of invalid signatures,” the bureau said. It also clarified that it saw no evidence that the candidates had any knowledge of the fraud.. . . "

<snip>

". . .In an interview on Tuesday, Mr. Craig identified Vanguard Field Strategies, an Austin, Texas, firm, as helping to manage his canvassing effort, one that he said relied on several subcontractors that were previously unknown to him. He said the onus was on the firm to have checks and balances to detect fraud, and he called it “shortsighted” and unrealistic to expect that a busy candidate would verify more than 20,000 signatures.

Vanguard Field Strategies confirmed on Tuesday that 18 of the people identified in the elections bureau’s report as circulating the fraudulent petitions had been working for another firm that it had subcontracted to help it gather signatures.

The company’s president, who would not identify the subcontractor, said that none of the circulators named in the report had been paid by Vanguard. If the allegations are true, he said, the individuals should be charged with fraud.

The elections bureau rejected 9,393 of the 23,193 signatures submitted by Mr. Johnson’s campaign, leaving him with 13,800 valid signatures. Some of the fraudulent signatures represented voters who had died or moved out of the state, the bureau said."

It was Dana Nessel's job to identify the sub-contractor, and bring justice. Do you think that ever happened? :rolleyes:

View attachment 799087

But. . . we live in a one party nation now, where the neolibs cover for the crimes of the neocons, and vice versa. . . . and they all gaslight us with culture war garbage.

It’s amazing to see the transformation of the D Party. It is now the party of censorship, war, and authoritarianism. Along with complete surrender to Wall Street.

We have two right wing parties, but many Americans have yet to comprehend.

It’s amazing to see the transformation of the D Party. It is now the party of censorship, war, and authoritarianism. Along with complete surrender to Wall Street.

We have two right wing parties, but many Americans have yet to comprehend.

No, we have a leftwing authoritarian party, the dems. A leftwing authoritarian phony party, the establishment repubs. And we have a rightwing group made up of Trump supporters.

And YOU chose the leftists.

Because YOU are an idiot.

I was thinking the same thing, I hope it's a Christian that brings the first charges against a lefty whacko, it will get struck down very quickly then.

It's unenforceable on it's face.

The funny thing is they include the old "reasonable person" standard in an attempt to make it legit.

Forum List

Back