Michigan state House passes censorship bill to make free speech a felony based on the feelings of someone hearing or reading it

Keep saying that to yourself as you remain powerless becuase you're trying to control others rather than minding your own business.
Shut up, retardo.

My business is just fine.

Go away, howlermonkey.

Fantastic.

Enjoy wallowing in defeat as the price of your need to control others. :)

Hitler learned this, why is it so hard for conservatives?
Oh look, another lunatic leftard.

Not surprised.

They emit crazy vibes. You can smell em.

Iggy.

This one's not worth talking to.
Son of a beach - she beat me to it!

Now I know she's ignoring me, but she'll never know I'm ignoring her. :eek:

But one thing the conservative trolls, incompetents and derangos here have in common with their liberal doubles is that the more useless their comments are, and the more totally this incompetence is exposed, the more likely they are to hide from it via the ignore feature.

They simply can't learn, and won't ever grow up.

Someone is going to the Supreme Court and wind up owning the state of Michigan.

Unconstitutional.

This is crazy and completely unconstitutional! Michigan hate speech law reveals vacuousness of the term "gender identity" in the course of defining it so as to establish penalties of up to five years in prison for those who make someone feel harassed by one's reference to it

No reasonable person would draw this conclusion about the law, hence your confusion, and that of DW.

Ya.

This is just more conservative chicken littling & transphobia.

The MI House is now full of certifiable idiots. Even so, this barely passed and is getting national, and very negative, attention. Gretchen is nothing if not political; rest assured she's pressuring Senators to amend it or she will have to veto it, because it's on a fast track to getting sh1t-canned by the first court that looks at it.

However, it is useful in that it tells us just exactly how totalitarian Democrats have become.

I would say that's a lot better than florida's law, Which allows people to get away with just shooting people dead in the street because they felt threatened even if they can't prove there was an actual threat.
Well said.

No one who has actually read the bill and/or knows the law would have the hysterical reaction conservatives are demonstrating on this.

The MI House is now full of certifiable idiots. Even so, this barely passed and is getting national, and very negative, attention. Gretchen is nothing if not political; rest assured she's pressuring Senators to amend it or she will have to veto it, because it's on a fast track to getting sh1t-canned by the first court that looks at it.

However, it is useful in that it tells us just exactly how totalitarian Democrats have become.
Oh well the Democrats are of course deranged criminals, but this law is fine as written.

If it's amended or "shitcanned," it won't be for any rational reason.

Forum List

Back