Michigan state House passes censorship bill to make free speech a felony based on the feelings of someone hearing or reading it

First, No.

Second Hell No,

As an american I can have an opinion on anything I fucking want to, and support people who will pass laws for things I want laws passed for.
Fantastic.

Enjoy wallowing in defeat as the price of your need to control others. :)

Hitler learned this, why is it so hard for conservatives?

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE, PEASANT

(well not anymore at least, lol)
The conservative need to control others is tragic for all concerned.

If you're a baker, bake for everyone.

Or just wear that Brownshirt proudly & charge money to beat up - or not beat up - those you despise.

Of course, conservatives are all talk & no action, so no worries.

:)

The conservative need to control others is tragic for all concerned.

If you're a baker, bake for everyone.

Or just wear that Brownshirt proudly & charge money to beat up - or not beat up - those you despise.

Of course, conservatives are all talk & no action, so no worries.

Figured you would flop on this, like the good wibble statist SJW you are.

If you can't bake for everyone, get an honest job spit shining jackboots.

Sorry, but the 1st amendment has something to say about that.

Free exercise and freedom of speech aren't limited to the church or seeking relief from the government.

Sorry, but the 1st amendment has something to say about that.

Free exercise and freedom of speech aren't limited to the church or seeking relief from the government.
I love you - I truly do. :)

The only thing more prominent than your need to control others is the inevitability of your wailing and shrieking like a 2 year old if the people you despise were to treat you the way that you demand they be treated.

You have 0 concept of Equal Protection, but are bound to crap your pants when you're the one discriminated against.

If conservatives had any balls, they'd be scary.

But I guess we just need to wait for the last of them to die off.

Take care!

I love you - I truly do. :)

The only thing more prominent than your need to control others is the inevitability of your wailing and shrieking like a 2 year old if the people you despise were to treat you the way that you demand they be treated.

You have 0 concept of Equal Protection, but are bound to crap your pants when you're the one discriminated against.

If conservatives had any balls, they'd be scary.

But I guess we just need to wait for the last of them to die off.

Take care!

Word salad rant is word salad.

Word salad rant is word salad.
Ooo - touched a nerve did I? :)

But I get that you don't get Equal Protection.

You just want to dress your hate up in your misunderstanding of the Constitution.

But oh the tears and diaper crapping were you to be treated as you wish others to be treated! :eek:

Ooo - touched a nerve did I? :)

But I get that you don't get Equal Protection.

You just want to dress your hate up in your misunderstanding of the Constitution.

But oh the tears and diaper crapping were you to be treated as you wish others to be treated! :eek:

Equal Protection of the law, not being able to ignore the 1st amendment's protection of speech and free exercise.

Equal Protection of the law, not being able to ignore the 1st amendment's protection of speech and free exercise.
Dress that hate up brother, and don't forget to spit polish those jackboots with your incapacity to grasp the Constitution. :)

Nice non response.

Free exercise isn't limited to Churches or Clergy.
^ The ignorant are often so proud of that ignorance, and the hateful holy in their bigotry.

Good riddance to the Worst Generation - it's just a waiting game now. :)

Under the new bill, 'intimidating' an individual in regards to their gender identity can result in prison time or a $10,000 fine

A recently passed bill in Michigan could make it a felony to intimidate someone by intentionally using the wrong gender pronouns, according to some legal experts.

Michigan's state House of Representatives has passed bill HB 4474, a piece of legislation that criminalizes causing someone to feel threatened by words.

Under the new bill, offenders are "guilty of a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than 5 years, or by a fine of not more than $10,000."

"'Intimidate' means a willful course of conduct involving repeated or continuing harassment of another individual that would cause a reasonable individual to feel terrorized, frightened, or threatened, and that actually causes the victim to feel terrorized, frightened, or threatened," t

That's right.
Democrats want to throw you in jail for hurting the feelings their beloved trans-weirdos.
Because, you know, they won/t weaponize this at all.
Right?

But hey! Free speech!!

"'Intimidate' means a willful course of conduct involving repeated or continuing harassment of another individual that would cause a reasonable individual to feel terrorized, frightened, or threatened, and that actually causes the victim to feel terrorized, frightened, or threatened," t

That's right.
Democrats want to throw you in jail for hurting the feelings their beloved trans-weirdos.
Because, you know, they won/t weaponize this at all.
Right?

But hey! Free speech!!
Sounds like another case for the Supreme Court.

Sounds like a good way for a cop to get shot in the face if they are fool enough to try to enforce it.

Forum List

Back