Midwin Charles: 47-Year-Old MSNBC Legal Analyst DEAD After Experimental mRNA COVID Shot

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Of course no connection between the jab and her death for MSM presstitutes

Brooklyn defense attorney and television commentator Midwin Charles is dead after what appears to be several days of suffering after receiving at least one experimental COVID shot.
Ms. Charles posted the trendy “I’m vaccinated” announcement on Twitter on March 1.

Midwin-Charles-vaccine-tweet.png

Midwin-Charles-DEAD-after-COVID-Shot.jpg

Every single person who gets one of the COVID vaccines will die. Outside of divine intervention, that's an irrefutable fact.

Just wanted to break that down for any dimwits here who don't understand that Baron is a propaganda bot.

Of course no connection between the jab and her death for MSM presstitutes

Brooklyn defense attorney and television commentator Midwin Charles is dead after what appears to be several days of suffering after receiving at least one experimental COVID shot.
Ms. Charles posted the trendy “I’m vaccinated” announcement on Twitter on March 1.

Midwin-Charles-vaccine-tweet.png

Midwin-Charles-DEAD-after-COVID-Shot.jpg
That DMX rapper guy got his three weeks previous to his demise.

No mention of Larry King getting a shot weeks before death.

A lil alteration so as not to mention the shots. ORIGINAL version "A source told the Herald Hanna was still sending work emails at 10pm on Sunday and that she had had her second Covid-19 vaccine earlier that day.
The following day Polkinghorne got up to make breakfast around 7am. The pair had planned to go to the gym after breakfast.
"Normally I go before her but she wanted to go to the gym at 9am. I think she had a meeting at 10.30. I got up to make her tea and toast – that's what she always had. She is the only person in the world that I know who can have a cup of tea lying on her back," Polkinghorne said.
"Then I found her dead. It was just horrible, horrible, horrible.""

VC another one.jpg

VC miscarry.jpg

Every single person who gets one of the COVID vaccines will die. Outside of divine intervention, that's an irrefutable fact.

Just wanted to break that down for any dimwits here who don't understand that Baron is a propaganda bot.

When presstitutes brainwash peoples and lie about alleged benefits of the deadly 'jab' that's fine for you.
When someone disagree with he's immediately an Nazi, Antisemite, Crazy, Bot etc. etc. etc.
Something stinky is here, isn't it?

Blend.jpg

Western governments wanna kill us all due to their depopulation agenda.
The best way is mRNA 'vaccine'
Why they do it?
Because all of our 'politicians', presstitutes, brainwashing instructors etc. are closet satanists.
What the teaching have satanists?
Elimination of humanity as God's fault.
Did you heard about from presstitutes?

Deepest sympathies to the lady's family and friends.

It is truly sad that people cannot discuss the vaccines in a humble manner.

Yes, it does seem that those vaccines may be safe for most people.

Of course, the long-term effects are not yet known.

It is true, I believe, that this is the first time that a vaccine has been rushed into general use so fast without more observation of its side effects.

Some people are understandably cautious about taking the vaccine until more time passes, and there is more proof those vaccines are safe.

For example, it might be later discovered that some people should not take the shot.

The idea of a vaccine passport, I assume, will gain traction in the Harris administration.

There are certainly pros and cons to such a measure.

It is true, I believe, that this is the first time that a vaccine has been rushed into general use so fast without more observation of its side effects.

Some people are understandably cautious about taking the vaccine until more time passes, and there is more proof those vaccines are safe.

For example, it might be later discovered that some people should not take the shot.

The idea of a vaccine passport, I assume, will gain traction in the Harris administration.

Unfortunately anyone accepted the 'jab' will die within few time.
Too sad.

Too sad.

Hi.

I think that you might bring more people over to your side if you refrained from such cocksure comments.

As you know, some Internet websites will not allow any discussion as to the safety of the vaccines.

I believe that this kind of censorship is very harmful.

But just as one has the right to question possible side effects, one should avoid -- IMHO -- comments such as yours.

With all due respect, I have read that people from "certain" countries are bombarding the Internet with comments that denigrate these vaccines. When you write "within a few time" instead of "within in a short time," some people may have their doubts about your views.

Personally, I choose to believe that you are sincere.

Have a nice weekend!

Too sad.
how do you know this?...

More and more it appears that liberals experience much higher death rates post-vaccination.

A genetic pre-disposition perhaps?

Best then that liberals take their chances unvaccinated. That should help chlorinate the gene pool in a single generation.

One has to wonder, why does Baron spend sooooo much energy trying to discourage Americans from getting vaccinated? (he posts this shit daily).

One has to wonder, why does Baron spend sooooo much energy trying to discourage Americans from getting vaccinated? (he posts this shit daily).

Because it's my Christian duty to warn about the danger of the satanic 'jab'
By the way: why presstitutes don't report about the negative sides of 'inoculation'?

It’s patently absurd to state that these vaccines have not succeeded in animals while disregarding the natural reservoir, on which the vaccines have not been tested.

Forum List

Back