Mika Brzezinski from Morning Joe says GOP should LIE to get women's vote

R

rdean

I'm flabbergasted. I was watching Morning Joe and Mika Brzezinski was doing a segment on women's issues. She said it was a mistake for Republicans to tell women how they really feel about women's issues and if they want women to vote Republican, they shouldn't tell the truth. Does that sound like she is advocating that Republicans should lie to get votes? Sounds like it to me.

Is lying the only way Republicans can get votes these days? Their policies don't seem very popular. Feel free to name some of those policies.

Whatever they say that a lib can agree with will be a lie because Mika just ruled it, lol. Libs are such easy prey

I'm flabbergasted. I was watching Morning Joe and Mika Brzezinski was doing a segment on women's issues. She said it was a mistake for Republicans to tell women how they really feel about women's issues and if they want women to vote Republican, they shouldn't tell the truth. Does that sound like she is advocating that Republicans should lie to get votes? Sounds like it to me.

Is lying the only way Republicans can get votes these days? Their policies don't seem very popular. Feel free to name some of those policies.

those weren't her words

You still watch that tripe... "Morning Joe?" more like "Morning Froth?!?!??"

What difference does it make?

Check the ratings. Nobody watches Morning Jive. Thus it's a perfect fit with the rest of MSNBCs daily programming losers.

It's become the Morning show with Mee Ker....
I haven't seen Joe on his own show in quite some time...
Guess he has something better to do! :mad:

Check the ratings. Nobody watches Morning Jive. Thus it's a perfect fit with the rest of MSNBCs daily programming losers.

I confess....
I watch the show every morning....

Mee Kerr has some big cans.... :badgrin:

As for Joe... he has been AWOL from his show for a while now...

The show is fun to watch...
Every now and then Joe decides he's a conservative again and starts yelling at Princess M....

those weren't her words

Yes they were.

That's what the Democrats have been doing for decades.

I confess....

She is pretty cute. In a rigid, stone cold kinda way.

I can picture her in black leather with fish net stockings.

And a whip, of course.

:D

Why not? That's all Democrats do. They lie, then lie about it, then lie some more until any shame from the lying goes away, replaced by the full embrace of the lying and hypocrisy. It'
s actually a good strategy for the GOP.

I confess....

She is pretty cute. In a rigid, stone cold kinda way.

I can picture her in black leather with fish net stockings.

And a whip, of course.

:D
She's more than just cute...she's absolutely gorgeous.

Mika+Brzezinski+NjDwWdSLkgYm.jpg

I used to watch her as a news anchor on CBS in my college days, I haven't googled to confirm, but I'm sure it was her.

As far as the fish nets, well this is the closest you're gonna get...

1347389953723.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

With all that said, she currently comes off as pretty dumb and/or condescending in many instances.

This show used to be must-see tv for me, but it's just to Conservative for me, so for the last year and change I've stopped watching it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back