Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
Mike Lendell is insane. You might catch an STD from watching anything he made.
Post number two on this thread. "How many of you have something bad to say about, but haven't actually watched it?" I could see you coming before you even read the opening post.

Some are seeing it, some are corrupt themselves and some have feared for their safety and their families safety.

We were accused of being terrorist for fighting back against the bank's fraud and we were also threatened so we distanced from our family for the sake of their safety,

Which bank?
Bank of America is releasing information about purchases to the FBI about anyone suspected of being at the Capitol. It is illegal as far as I know. Not that it makes any difference to the Nazis that are in charge now.

Some are seeing it, some are corrupt themselves and some have feared for their safety and their families safety.

We were accused of being terrorist for fighting back against the bank's fraud and we were also threatened so we distanced from our family for the sake of their safety,

Which bank?
Wells Fargo. It was during the period it was purchased by Norwest. They had a major CEO involved in the fraud. They did their best to burn and bury us. Then while they were doing that the local thieves did their portion in raiding whatever the bank didn't.

Just finished watching it from start to finish. How many of you have watched the entire 2 hour movie?
Post number two on this thread. "How many of you have something bad to say about, but haven't actually watched it?" I could see you coming before you even read the opening post.
Not really interested in watching 2 hours of insane lies and propaganda. i can barely take watching Faux for 10 minutes.

Which bank?
Bank of America is releasing information about purchases to the FBI about anyone suspected of being at the Capitol. It is illegal as far as I know. Not that it makes any difference to the Nazis that are in charge now.
The whole corporation cabal has been collecting information on people for many years. When they went after us they also got hacked into my daughters computer and such and they thought they'd go after my parents money even though we live 1,200 miles apart. At that same time they grabbed a lot of peoples money in accounts that were not well watched over, mostly older people..

Which bank?

Good idea.. I think the bank should cooperate i the hunt for criminals and traitors, don't you?

Which bank?
The whole corporation cabal has been collecting information on people for many years. When they went after us they also got hacked into my daughters computer and such and they thought they'd go after my parents money even though we live 1,200 miles apart. At that same time they grabbed a lot of peoples money in accounts that were not well watched over, mostly older people..

Sounds like a big conspiracy. Are you an important person?

Which bank?

Good idea.. I think the bank should cooperate i the hunt for criminals and traitors, don't you?
No, because it is too easy for the corrupt and the fascist to abuse such a corrupt system.

I watched it.

If that is true, we are definitely at war and the enemy is both within and out.

How many ear pluggers will be in here to yell "false" before even giving it a review
Lol, those "ear pluggers" are like clockwork. It's amazing how lefties do this, even after reading post two and your post. Shameless. Reminds me of the chickens on the farm I grew up on that could look me in the eye while shitting.

Which bank?

Sounds like a big conspiracy. Are you an important person?
Just an independent who refused to sell out our little mining operation to thugs so they could abuse the system.

Are you an important person? To those who love me I suppose I have some importance in their lives; other than that I'm just another soul waiting to go back to my permanent home.

Not really interested in watching 2 hours of insane lies and propaganda. i can barely take watching Faux for 10 minutes.
Ignorance is understandable. "Self imposed" ignorance is vile.

The are not lies. The numbers of illegal votes he showed for the states are FACTS. They are data from the states themselves.

End of day it should be very obvious to everyone what's taking place, free of this "Absolute Truth"

The world has an establishment and Trump was a disruption. More than that there's other BS taking place that we're not privy too, though you can bet your ass it's world order under a very few.

PROG-think is no friendly. History repeats itself and now those with bad intentions have electronics, web & data @ their disposal.

The are not lies. The numbers of illegal votes he showed for the states are FACTS. They are data from the states themselves.
Of course they are lies. Do you really think people are dumb enough to believe all those Dump appointed judges are part of some scheme encompassing hundreds if not thousands of people to defraud the person that appointed them? You guys are losing your fucking minds just like the idiot that made the movie.

Forum List

Back