Mike Lindell yelling at a child about election fraud

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Two children were spotted arguing with each other at the DNC. Mike Lindell shaved off his mustache and apparently it made him crazier.

Two children were spotted arguing with each other at the DNC. Mike Lindell shaved off his mustache and apparently it made him crazier.

Well I'll be damned, he actually did it. Lindell was saying on FLashPoint last night that he was going to shave off his stash so nobody would recognize him, and go to the Demcon.

That little black kid couldn't argue with him so he shined Lindell on and walked away. :laughing0301:

Mike Lindell will still be shouting about 2020 in the corner of the nursing home cafeteria, pissing off the other residents because he's drowning out the TV.

Mike Lindell yelling at a child about election fraud​

Having your
  • big business deplatformed and shut down from all your distributors
  • stalked by the FBI
  • your phone seized at a hamburger drive through to see what GOP contacts were in it
  • sued for large sums for revealing election fraud
  • and essentially run out of business by democrats just because of who you chose to support for office
tends to make a person a little touchy.

Having your
  • big business deplatformed and shut down from all your distributors
  • stalked by the FBI
  • your phone seized at a hamburger drive through to see what GOP contacts were in it
  • sued for large sums for revealing election fraud
  • and essentially run out of business by democrats just because of who you chose to support for office
tends to make a person a little touchy.
So you LOVE yourself some crackhead that turned crazy.
Sounds about right?

Next, if you're consistent, you will start loving yourself some Hunter Biden.

Trump, Rudy, and Lindell make up the Triumvirate of the Deranged.

I can't wait till Kimmel has this in his monologue. His show also has a hilarious Lindell bit with some actor who will have you laughing out loud.

Well I'll be damned, he actually did it. Lindell was saying on FLashPoint last night that he was going to shave off his stash so nobody would recognize him, and go to the Demcon.

That little black kid couldn't argue with him so he shined Lindell on and walked away. :laughing0301:
It's a kid. WTF is wrong with you? :dunno:

Forum List

Back