Mike Pence.Already Pushing 75 Million Hits On Google. No Wonder Democrats Are Panicking!

Apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't know Mike Pence. Keep googling for dirt Libbies!
i was surprised that about 80% of Americans have never heard of him,,,wait till they see him later this week,,,,Front Page News!!! Quite a record in Congress and now Indiana Gubernator,
So list a couple of notable accomplishments by him why doncha?

The Voter's Self Defense System

Here they are...whatcha got on hitlery?
ummm..... I'm not a supporter of her

the democrats are looking for a photo of Pence checking out the butt of a hot 16 yr old girl,....no luck yet.

Apparently I'm not the only one who doesn't know Mike Pence. Keep googling for dirt Libbies!
i was surprised that about 80% of Americans have never heard of him,,,wait till they see him later this week,,,,Front Page News!!! Quite a record in Congress and now Indiana Gubernator,

ummm..... thats his voting record, NOT a list of notable legislative accomplishments.

You better hope 75 million people aren't looking at Mike Pense, especially WOMEN--LOL
Pence signs new abortion restrictions into law with a prayer

As if Donald Trump doesn't have enough trouble with the largest voting block in this country already--LOL
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

You do realize that 57% of women say abortion should be illegal in all circumstances, or only permitted in "a few." ?

Yep, they do. Guy Benson - Gallup: 58 Percent of Americans Oppose All or Most Abortions

Even in this more recent Politico story, 55% of respondents said that abortion be illegal in all or most circumstances. Pro-choice outpolls pro-life for first time in 7 years
Now, forty-two percent of respondents said that abortions should be legal in either “most circumstances” or “under any circumstances,” while only 19 percent said that abortions should be illegal “in all circumstances.” A plurality, 36 percent, said the procedure should be legal “in only a few circumstances.”

Notice how Politico lumped the two pro-choice categories together legal in either “most circumstances” or “under any circumstances, while splitting the pro-life group into separate categories of illegal in “in all circumstances.” vrs legal “in only a few circumstances.”

Libtards just cannot help being liars, cheaters and thugs.

Nope--they didn't say that in 2012. Women was what secured a 2nd term for Obama.
Lol, yeah, only women won it for Obama, roflmao, none of them voted for Romney.....BWAHAHAHAHAH!

You Identity Politics idiots are going to shit your pants this November.

ummm..... I'm not a supporter of her

I understand she's a vile woman..... I know a few sanders supporters that are voting for Trump or johnson.......none for jill, I think they're still pissed at nader

Obama stuttered constantly, as if there was a hamster running up his pants, and yet the stupid people voted for him

Mike Pence.Already Pushing 75 Million Hits On Google. No Wonder Democrats Are Panicking!

Yep, that's people trying to figure out who he is and Democrats doing opposition research.

ummm..... thats his voting record, NOT a list of notable legislative accomplishments.

Well that's them.....

What does that matter, I'd prefer nothing than what we got under psoriasis for 4 years...

Obama stuttered constantly, as if there was a hamster running up his pants, and yet the stupid people voted for him
Obama2Hillary_zps7cib7nmw.jpg

Can you imagine Pence debating Hillary? that would look like Reagan debating Elmer Fudd with 3 feet of TP stuck to his pants

Yep, that's people trying to figure out who he is and Democrats doing opposition research.

For a vp?????? You couldn't find anything on Trump to.use? Why Hillary's playback is in huge trouble.

It would seem that the first stage in libtardism is denial of Reality, and the final stage is the constant effort to twist all reports of facts to align with libtard ideological perspectives.

For a vp?????? You couldn't find anything on Trump to.use? Why Hillary's playback is in huge trouble.
and they want his accomplishment? look whos in the white house now? none of them have any!

Joe Bidens biggest accomplishment? he got to see roosevelt make speeches on TV in 1928ish

Forum List

Back