Mike Pence took Rahm Emanuel's Advice.....

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans
"Never let a good crisis go to waste."
How presidential. He saw the video of Obama during Sandy and went into action.
I bet Trump is pissed at being upstaged SO FUCKING EASILY.
Damn Trump is stupid.

harvey-pence-visit-02-ap-jc-170831_12x5_992.jpg

1504208123-Harvey-Pence.jpg

1504208124-Harvey.jpg

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."
How presidential. He saw the video of Obama during Sandy and went into action.
I bet Trump is pissed at being upstaged SO FUCKING EASILY.
Damn Trump is stupid.

harvey-pence-visit-02-ap-jc-170831_12x5_992.jpg

1504208123-Harvey-Pence.jpg

1504208124-Harvey.jpg
How dare he set an example and act like a leader!

The nerve!

• Banned
Good for Mike Pence and the people of east Texas. In all honesty what is to be critical of here?

I guess you weren't aware of Trump's 30 minute visit to Houston earlier this week? Do you not get what Pence is doing here? Trump had a meeting with the local officials in which everyone sat around and congratulated each other for being there. Trump NEVER mentioned the victims of Harvey, never went out to meet them, just shouted a short speech from his vehicle. Pence saw a great opportunity for furthering his 25th Amendment agenda.

Better catch up.

Poor President Pissant. Totally irrelevant in 6 months.

$100 to a doughnut he goes back to Texas before the weekend is over and makes an attempt to do and say something so people will forget about Pence.

TAKING ALL BETS !

Of course, if he didn't show up he would be mercilessly attacked as uncaring.

Come on now, this is silly. Yeah, he received some PR, but he provided support. People have lost their homes, their dreams, their lives, and the best response is to attack the VP for getting his hands dirty and sharing a prayer with the good people of Texas? Trump went and showed support and was there even before the flooding as the Governor of Texas met and had some preparation in fear of the worst.

I cheered when Obama helped people and had cameras filming him, I cheered when Princess Diana was helping the downtrodden so many moons ago. If they received some PR, so be it. As long as people less fortunate have someone by their side, who cares?

Good for Mike Pence and the people of east Texas. In all honesty what is to be critical of here?

I guess you weren't aware of Trump's 30 minute visit to Houston earlier this week? Do you not get what Pence is doing here? Trump had a meeting in which everyone sat around and congratulated each other for being there. Trump NEVER mentioned the victims of Harvey, never went out to meet them, just shouted a short speech from his vehicle. Pence saw a great opportunity for furthering his 25th Amendment agenda.

Better catch up.

Bud I dislike Trump as much ax anyone, this is more about good works being done for those people, no matter what the motivation is for it!

$100 to a doughnut he goes back to Texas before the weekend is over and makes an attempt to do and say something so people will forget about Pence.

Yes, correct, Siete. He's already rescheduled another trip back to Texas to make up for the sorry-assed visit earlier this week. He's a fucking germophobe so I doubt he will actually mill amongst the masses and hug people and shake hands. His germophobia is a great excuse for not having to mingle with people who aren't rich.

I guess you weren't aware of Trump's 30 minute visit to Houston earlier this week? Do you not get what Pence is doing here? Trump had a meeting in which everyone sat around and congratulated each other for being there. Trump NEVER mentioned the victims of Harvey, never went out to meet them, just shouted a short speech from his vehicle. Pence saw a great opportunity for furthering his 25th Amendment agenda.

Better catch up.

Bud I dislike Trump as much ax anyone, this is more about good works being done for those people, no matter what the motivation is for it!

It's about politics and 2020, Bud. Wake the fuck up.

Better catch up.

It's about politics and 2020, Bud. Wake the fuck up.

Of course it is, I do not care. I hope those folks can get some relief, I do not care the motivation.

Of course, if he didn't show up he would be mercilessly attacked as uncaring.

Come on now, this is silly. Yeah, he received some PR, but he provided support. People have lost their homes, their dreams, their lives, and the best response is to attack the VP for getting his hands dirty and sharing a prayer with the good people of Texas? Trump went and showed support and was there even before the flooding as the Governor of Texas met and had some preparation in fear of the worst.

I cheered when Obama helped people and had cameras filming him, I cheered when Princess Diana was helping the downtrodden so many moons ago. If they received some PR, so be it. As long as people less fortunate have someone by their side, who cares?

Just google Pence in Texas. It's a photo op's wet dream. Pence wasn't here long enough to do anybody any good except get a lot of publicity. He knows Trump's weaknesses and he will be the first one with a dagger in the Curia.

This is one of those damned if you do and damned if don't situations for you, WF2020, isn't it? Petty.

Libtard Desperation....this is what it looks like. It's ugly but somehow amusing to watch and to see what the libs will find to complain about next. I've heard Vegas is taking bets on what the next negative story on Trump will be. The left and the media are becoming a caricature of themselves. A walking talking joke.

Yes, correct, Siete. He's already rescheduled another trip back to Texas to make up for the sorry-assed visit earlier this week. He's a fucking germophobe so I doubt he will actually mill amongst the masses and hug people and shake hands. His germophobia is a great excuse for not having to mingle with people who aren't rich.

maybe I should watch the news huh ? (facepalm)

Forum List

Back