Mike Pence took Rahm Emanuel's Advice.....

"Never let a good crisis go to waste."
How presidential. He saw the video of Obama during Sandy and went into action.
I bet Trump is pissed at being upstaged SO FUCKING EASILY.
Damn Trump is stupid.

harvey-pence-visit-02-ap-jc-170831_12x5_992.jpg

1504208123-Harvey-Pence.jpg

1504208124-Harvey.jpg
How dare he set an example and act like a leader!

The nerve!

Yes...just like Obama did :)

article-2257161-16C0C2CB000005DC-891_634x469.jpg

obama1_0.jpeg

Good for Mike Pence and the people of east Texas. In all honesty what is to be critical of here?

There are two things a president can do in the wake of a disaster like this - get out there, and show he cares - and cut through the red tape for aid, money, and relief.

Good for Mike Pence and the people of east Texas. In all honesty what is to be critical of here?

Because 2020 is a fool.

The fools are the ones who won't admit they bought the Trump/Pence ticket last year.

The more you clowns go batshit crazy, the happier I am that he won. You morons are showing the moderates why they should never listen to your tripe ever again. You all are unhinged.

There are two things a president can do in the wake of a disaster like this - get out there, and show he cares - and cut through the red tape for aid, money, and relief.

Ok, so Pence is wrong for being there? WTF, I can not stand this admin 1 f cking bit. But for christ sake what did this vuy do wrong?

Ok, so Pence is wrong for being there? WTF, I can not stand this admin 1 f cking bit. But for christ sake what did this vuy do wrong?

Nope. I think Pence is right for being there.

Nope. I think Pence is right for being there.

Gotcha, I misunderstood my apologies.

This is one of those damned if you do and damned if don't situations for you, WF2020, isn't it? Petty.

At least I don't sit on the fence and kiss ass on both sides like you do, MDK.

Being reasonable and level-headed is usually seen as some sort of character flaw by blind partisan twats such as yourself.

Poor President Pissant. Totally irrelevant in 6 months.

$100 to a doughnut he goes back to Texas before the weekend is over and makes an attempt to do and say something so people will forget about Pence.

TAKING ALL BETS !

You stupid shit.

They announced on Tuesday that Trump would be going back to Texas on Saturday.

I guess if those plans are changed, you'll claim Trump is scared to follow Pence's act.

You turds are some desperate Bolshevik Dumb-asses.

____________________-

Damn Trump is stupid.

1504208124-Harvey.jpg

The nerve!

obama1_0.jpeg
You never heard me criticize obama for doing the right thing. Ever.

------

That's because you are such a Jackboot Stalinist, that you never saw anything Obama did, that you didn't think was GREAT.

Damn Trump is stupid.

1504208124-Harvey.jpg

The nerve!

obama1_0.jpeg

------

That's because you are such a Jackboot Stalinist, that you never saw anything Obama did, that you didn't think was GREAT.

:lmao:

You might be answering the wrong post. Just a suggestion...

Damn Trump is stupid.

1504208124-Harvey.jpg

The nerve!

obama1_0.jpeg

------

Maybe so, Coyote. Thanks. I am going to deduct one (1) Brownshirt point from your resume for pointing that out. Its your first deduction ever, against a fair sum of Demerits for being a Pinhead, Loon, Brownshirt, Marxist, Shitty Moderator etc.---although, I must say, I haven't noticed any Moderator Malfeasance in a little while. Keep working on that.

The nerve!

obama1_0.jpeg

------

Maybe so, Coyote. Thanks. I am going to deduct one (1) Brownshirt point from your resume for pointing that out. Its your first deduction ever, against a fair sum of Demerits for being a Pinhead, Loon, Brownshirt, Marxist, Shitty Moderator etc.---although, I must say, I haven't noticed any Moderator Malfeasance in a little while. Keep working on that.

You left out whore of Babylon, terrorist, serial killer, flatulant cockroach, pustule in the armpit of the universe, baby killer, flea infested flattened pancake of road kill...and a couple of others.

obama1_0.jpeg

------

You left out whore of Babylon, terrorist, serial killer, flatulant cockroach, pustule in the armpit of the universe, baby killer, flea infested flattened pancake of road kill...and a couple of others.

I don't see a single one of those things which I ever equated with you...nor do I equate them with you now that you have brought them up.

But, I do think you are a Marxist and a Numbskull.

Forum List

Back