Military targets Christians

You must posted this in the military forums. Doesn't that count as spamming the boards?

Soldiers in the U.S. military have been told in a training briefing that evangelical Christians are....

Military warned ?evangelicals? No. 1 threat

This is part of the initiative of the Major Brian Stuckert report to the Pentagon. Which they approved. ( in case you didn't know ) It is a 61 page report, it is declassified and you can google it and read it for yourselves.

The report suggests that any military leader, any political leader, any president that is evangelical christian is a national security risk and is going to have to be removed if the future of diplomacy & negotiations in the middle east are to be realised. In other words, evangelicals are what stands in the way of America's progress concerning the middle east. He claims if it were not for the Christians in America, America would not be so supportive of Israel. The solution is to get rid of the evangelicals ( that is the message ) starting with those in military and political office. The pentagon has adopted his report as policy now and this is why you see the targeting of Christians in the military & political office.

I worked briefly for a retired US Army Major who worked for the Pentagon some time ago. He didn't know I was a christian and I didn't let him know I knew he was an atheist. He told me that he thought the president was exactly what this country needed. I said, yes well he has a lot to deal with concerning the evangelicals and Israel doesn't he? He replied, the evangelicals are our biggest problem concerning Israel. I then asked him is that why the government has decided to fully staff those 800 FEMA Camps? For the evangelicals? He just looked at me and didn't say a word. He didn't have to. The look on his face was enough. Thanks. - Jeri

I believe it is a very important discussion. America was founded on the Judeo - Christian faith. To be told the Military is being ordered to target their own countrymen due to their faith in God is a huge concern. People need to wake up. Google the Major Brian Stuckert report. He went so far as to list the evangelicals who were a national threat - such as John Haggee - supporter of Israel - Jack Hayford - evangelical - supporter of Israel - there was no mention in his report of Al Qaeda being a danger, CAIR being a danger, MB being a danger, only evangelical christians. He estimates that there are about 30 million of us that they need to "do something about". Thanks. - Jeri

Soldiers in the U.S. military have been told in a training briefing that evangelical Christians are....

This is part of the initiative of the Major Brian Stuckert report to the Pentagon. Which they approved. ( in case you didn't know ) It is a 61 page report, it is declassified and you can google it and read it for yourselves.

The report suggests that any military leader, any political leader, any president that is evangelical christian is a national security risk and is going to have to be removed if the future of diplomacy & negotiations in the middle east are to be realised. In other words, evangelicals are what stands in the way of America's progress concerning the middle east. He claims if it were not for the Christians in America, America would not be so supportive of Israel. The solution is to get rid of the evangelicals ( that is the message ) starting with those in military and political office. The pentagon has adopted his report as policy now and this is why you see the targeting of Christians in the military & political office.

I worked briefly for a retired US Army Major who worked for the Pentagon some time ago. He didn't know I was a christian and I didn't let him know I knew he was an atheist. He told me that he thought the president was exactly what this country needed. I said, yes well he has a lot to deal with concerning the evangelicals and Israel doesn't he? He replied, the evangelicals are our biggest problem concerning Israel. I then asked him is that why the government has decided to fully staff those 800 FEMA Camps? For the evangelicals? He just looked at me and didn't say a word. He didn't have to. The look on his face was enough. Thanks. - Jeri

If this is the rationale, it's wrong. If the military believes that Israel is all that is standing in the way of peace in the middle east and some kind of friendship with the United States, they are simplistic. After Israel they will still have the infidel issue. An atheist is as much of an infidel as is a Christian. Then there is western support for anti islamic beliefs like gay rights. Get rid of Israel, then get rid of gays then there will be something else. Even if something else is entirely muslim with only Shia and Sunni to drive conflict.

Did anyone actually read the report? I haven't gotten through the whole thing, but thus far it is nothing like what is being insinuated.

What is actually talks about is extremist.

It is entitled, "EXTREMISM & EXTREMIST ORGANIZATIONS".

"Extremists are advocated of racial, gender, religious or ethnic hatred... these individuals believe that they are superior to others based upon any of these categories. A Person who advocated the use of force or violence; advocated supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion gender or national origin...."

If your evangelical church falls into that category then I agree, they are a threat.

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/ExtremismPresentation.pdf

Last edited:
It reminds me of the Salem witch hunt actually. Most Americans do not know the true story about the Salem witch hunt. It is quite horrifying. I read a testimony from a man who became a born again Christian whose last name was Collins. He tells the story about how his familly was the very first family of satanists to come to America. The Collins family. They were very powerful and made their presence known immediately as a "religious family" above reproach. ( satanists have been alive and well within the churches from the beginning - that is part of how they mislead, introduce false doctrine and identify who the strong christians are within the body of Christ ) The Collins family were behind the Salem trials and according to their bloodline relative who left satanism for Christianity - ALL of the witches that were put to death at Salem were actually Christians falsely accused. With the exception of one girl who was mentally disturbed. This story was passed down through the Collins family as a feather in their cap so to speak. American history would have us believe they were witches that were put to death. The reality was it was a successful plan the satanists of that era pulled off and the people who were put to death were Christians. The satanists who followed the Collins family were delighted.

Now we are in the 21st century and once again we have a witch hunt going on but this time they are not accusing the christians of being satanists but rather christians and that will be enough to justify their rounding up 30 million evangelicals along with any patriots or people who "take the bible literally". That is one of the profiles the Pentagon is targeting. People who take the bible literally. If you don't take the bible literally why bother to read it? - Jeremiah

Facts: It was a single slide in a briefing made by a single officer. It was not produced or dissemintated by any official Army source.

What happens is that we have to get these stupid briefings every year and some poor sap is assigned to do a presentation. There are not usually set official presentations; the individual usually makes their own or steals from pre-existing slides.

In this particular case, the briefer was an idiot.

Did anyone actually read the report? I haven't gotten through the whole thing, but thus far it is nothing like what is being insinuated.

"Extremists are advocated of racial, gender, religious or ethnic hatred... these individuals believe that they are superior to others based upon any of these categories. A Person who advocated the use of force or violence; advocated supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion gender or national origin...."

If your evangelical church falls into that category then I agree, they are a threat.

Americans have Freedom of Speech.
Americans have Freedom of Religion.

But Americans today are SO STUPID that if the Government SAYS certain group are extremists, then the People all just fall in line.

Communist Takeover is certain.

Yes, read the Major Brian Stuckert report and you'll note that he classifies evangelicals as extremists. That is the problem. - Jeri

Last edited:

Facts: It was a single slide in a briefing made by a single officer. It was not produced or dissemintated by any official Army source.

What happens is that we have to get these stupid briefings every year and some poor sap is assigned to do a presentation. There are not usually set official presentations; the individual usually makes their own or steals from pre-existing slides.

It was accepted by the Pentagon and the retired Army Major I spoke to from the Pentagon knew about the Major Brian Stuckert report and approved the message. He is not regarded as an idiot. On the contrary. He is highly respected by his peers. This is what the shift in the military is all about. Deny it all you wish. If it were a single briefing by a single officer that was not submitted to the Pentagon then how did a Major at the Pentagon know about his report and agree with it? Can you explain that to me? - Jeri

Nice try, Virginia. That was no poor sap doing a yearly presentation and you know it.

- Jeremiah

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA485511&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

That's the URL for the PDF of the major's monograph - which appears to be a graduate thesis. It's NOT something official that the military commissioned, as far as I can tell - just part of his work at the GCCC at Ft Leavenworth.

He is not talking about ALL Christians or ALL Evangelicals - in fact he's not talking about 'people' at all but ideas. And the idea of 'pre-dispensational millennialism' - if I have that correctly! - is 'problematic' ONLY if it is used to chart our foreign policy, in the ME or anywhere.

The military, like Congress and etc in our government, takes their oath to the US Constitution. And if they find their religious conscience at odds with what the Constitution requires of them, then they are free to resign or seek a different duty which will NOT violate their convictions.

What they are NEVER free to do, is to subordinate the Constitution to their religious convictions.

This is truly nothing new or startling. The US Constitution is a secular document, and within its words is the idea that ALL of us shouldn't be driven as the religious beliefs of LESS THAN ALL of us demand. With the sole exception of paying taxes...... NOBODY gets out of that.

All this position by the military is, is a statement that the Constitution demands we base our foreign policy on SECULAR concerns and NOT religious ones.

You must posted this in the military forums. Doesn't that count as spamming the boards?
Why don't you just address the issue, does it hit too close to home for you?

I addressed it in a thread on this very same topic a week or so ago. Wanta see it?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/milit...ies-catholics-evangelicals-as-extremists.html

It was a bullshit story then and it still is.

Major Brian Stuckert report was declassified before Barack Obama became president. Look it up and read it for yourself. This plan that was adopted by the Pentagon and has been underway for some time. Why do you think they disinvited Franklin Graham from speaking at the National Day of Prayer? The times they are a changin' .... - Jeremiah

The military is REQUIRED to 'game play' all manner of bizarre and unlikely scenarios. There's one for invading Canada, fer cryin' out loud!!! It's part of their job to brainstorm about all that weird stuff.

http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ADA485511&Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf

That's the URL for the PDF of the major's monograph - which appears to be a graduate thesis. It's NOT something official that the military commissioned, as far as I can tell - just part of his work at the GCCC at Ft Leavenworth.

He is not talking about ALL Christians or ALL Evangelicals - in fact he's not talking about 'people' at all but ideas. And the idea of 'pre-dispensational millennialism' - if I have that correctly! - is 'problematic' ONLY if it is used to chart our foreign policy, in the ME or anywhere.

The military, like Congress and etc in our government, takes their oath to the US Constitution. And if they find their religious conscience at odds with what the Constitution requires of them, then they are free to resign or seek a different duty which will NOT violate their convictions.

What they are NEVER free to do, is to subordinate the Constitution to their religious convictions.

This is truly nothing new or startling. The US Constitution is a secular document, and within its words is the idea that ALL of us shouldn't be driven as the religious beliefs of LESS THAN ALL of us demand. With the sole exception of paying taxes...... NOBODY gets out of that.

All this position by the military is, is a statement that the Constitution demands we base our foreign policy on SECULAR concerns and NOT religious ones.

I would strongly advise the readers to google Major Brian Stuckert report, read all 61 pages - look at the time line of when it was submitted to the Pentagon, the procedures they have since then implemented inside Military, then tell us what they believe.

Because according to Major Brian Stuckerts report it is the evangelicals who are the greatest threat to national security and he does indeed list the names of leading evangelical preachers, military leaders, political leaders, he goes down the list identifying who is a threat and why. Our founding fathers would be rolling over in their graves to see what is happening inside the US military today not to mention the Pentagon - DOJ - getting their orders from communist think tank RAND - NGO's making american law through their lobbyists in Washington and their own organizations such as communist infiltrated CFR, Tril Lat, the attempts being made to remove every trace of God from our history, it is utterly disgusting. Congressman Larry McDonald, a democrat, spoke correctly when saying the men who have sold our nation out are a disgrace. You are the type of individual he was speaking of. Consider yourself informed now.

-Jeremiah

Last edited:
Jeri - they disinvited Graham because he didn't want to pray with 'unbelievers' like me. If it's a *National* Day of Prayer, it is one for ALL faiths or it's not Constitutional.

Forum List

Back