Military targets Christians

I believe it is a very important discussion. America was founded on the Judeo - Christian faith. To be told the Military is being ordered to target their own countrymen due to their faith in God is a huge concern. People need to wake up. Google the Major Brian Stuckert report. He went so far as to list the evangelicals who were a national threat - such as John Haggee - supporter of Israel - Jack Hayford - evangelical - supporter of Israel - there was no mention in his report of Al Qaeda being a danger, CAIR being a danger, MB being a danger, only evangelical christians. He estimates that there are about 30 million of us that they need to "do something about". Thanks. - Jeri

Since Major Stuckert's monograph was specifically on the topic of Millennialism, particularly dispensational pre-millennialism, then why on Earth would Al Qaeda or CAIR or Muslim Brotherhood be in it at all????? Strategic Implications of American Millennialism
Haggee and Hayford (and Hal Lindsey and several others) are NOT mentioned in the context of threats, but as strong influences of Millenialism and its effect on US foreign and military policy.

Last edited:
While there are a few 'militant atheist' extremists who do indeed want to remove all references to GOD from our official symbols - there have been far more and more often religious zealots who have seized legislatures and 'voted' dissemination of THEIR religious views into our public schools.

I was one of many victims of the PA public school system in the late '50's - which disenfranchised EVERY public school student who was not a Protestant Christian. My elementary school's student body was virtually 100% non-Christian - and the state law forced us to be read the KJV at every daily assembly (where attendance was mandatory).

It was a Christian boy by the name of Schempp whose objections to the PA legislature's abuse led to the Supreme Court ruling: it was NEVER 'just atheists' who objected to using the public schools to push Protestant Christianity as the 'preferred' religion.

I believe it is a very important discussion. America was founded on the Judeo - Christian faith. To be told the Military is being ordered to target their own countrymen due to their faith in God is a huge concern. People need to wake up. Google the Major Brian Stuckert report. He went so far as to list the evangelicals who were a national threat - such as John Haggee - supporter of Israel - Jack Hayford - evangelical - supporter of Israel - there was no mention in his report of Al Qaeda being a danger, CAIR being a danger, MB being a danger, only evangelical christians. He estimates that there are about 30 million of us that they need to "do something about". Thanks. - Jeri

Since Major Stuckert's monograph was specifically on the topic of Millennialism, particularly dispensational pre-millennialism, then why on Earth would Al Qaeda or CAIR or Muslim Brotherhood be in it at all????? Strategic Implications of American Millennialism
Haggee and Hayford (and Hal Lindsey and several others) are NOT mentioned in the context of threats, but as strong influences of Millenialism and its effect on US foreign and military policy.

Because he was talking about national security and where the biggest threat was coming from. Listen, I won't argue with you as to the agenda of Stuckerts report or the Pentagon adopting it as their policy concerning Military - watch it unfold for yourself and see where it goes. Bottom line is so far they are following suggestions to a T. Here is the good news, Pingy.

Israel is not dependent upon the evangelicals for their existence as a nation. G-d is watching over them and he doesn't need America to keep her safe. You guys are about to find that out. The other thing you are going to find out is that Major Brian Stuckert and those who support his vision of a military without any christian leadership, american politics without any christian leadership, will learn they are not striving against the evangelicals but against our G-d. That is not a good position to be in but you people have put yourselves there so good luck with that.

Jews have never had any problem whatsoever with the national day of prayer. It wasn't until complaints came forth from CAIR & other Muslim groups in America that Franklin Graham was disinvited. He said that was the reason he was told he could not join in. It wasn't all inclusive. From the beginning of our nation to now there has never been such a complaint by any Jewish group. This is happening as a direct result of Maj. Stuckerts report being accepted as truth. ( it is a lie )

As time goes on we will see the entire plan unfold and then there will not be anyone denying it because it will become self evident. Truth goes through three stages. First it is adamantly denied. Then when that doesn't work the Truth is ridiculed. Then finally - it becomes self evident and the denials stop. Stay tuned. We are not at stage III yet. I expect we will be there shortly. - Jeremiah

Last edited:
And Jeri - as to the one major knowing about the other's report? They could've been classmates. The military is a relatively small group....

Did anyone actually read the report? I haven't gotten through the whole thing, but thus far it is nothing like what is being insinuated.

What is actually talks about is extremist.

It is entitled, "EXTREMISM & EXTREMIST ORGANIZATIONS".

"Extremists are advocated of racial, gender, religious or ethnic hatred... these individuals believe that they are superior to others based upon any of these categories. A Person who advocated the use of force or violence; advocated supremacist causes based on race, ethnicity, religion gender or national origin...."

If your evangelical church falls into that category then I agree, they are a threat.

http://www.adfmedia.org/files/ExtremismPresentation.pdf

Yes, read the Major Brian Stuckert report and you'll note that he classifies evangelicals as extremists. That is the problem. - Jeri

Yes, and on the same page he also talks about those outside of normal. In other words not all in those groups are extremist. He also several times gives definitions of extremist which are beyond dispute.

And when talking about groups who think their way is the only way, and that have a superiority complex, you cannot have a serious conversation in this country without talking about the extreme end of the christian movement.

If there is a quibble, and it is a small one, it is the use of the term fundamentalist. He could have simply called them fringe or extremist christians and covered his bases.

The evangelicals and fundamentalists whine, but the other Christian denominations are quiet.

Wonder why?

And Jeri - as to the one major knowing about the other's report? They could've been classmates. The military is a relatively small group....

That is possible but it is interesting that the Major I met who worked at Pentagon considered evangelicals who are politically involved in supporting Israel to be their greatest obstacle.

I won't argue with anyone about it, Marge. Because it is clear to me the intention is to break down the support of Israel coming from inside America. What these buffoons do not realise is it isn't the evangelicals that are keeping Israel. It is the G-d of Israel who neither sleeps nor slumbers.

In a way, I am looking forward to Ezekiel 37 happening so that the world will finally see that for themselves once and for all. It has never been a question in my mind but it is obviously in the minds of G-d haters here in America. Won't they be surprised. - Jeri

Because he was talking about national security and where the biggest threat was coming from.

No, he wasn't.
As the dominant form of millennialism in the U.S. evolves, it drives changes in U.S. security policy and subsequent commitment of the instruments of national power. Millennial ideas contribute to a common American understanding of international relations that guide our thinking irrespective of individual religious or political affiliation. Millennialism has great explanatory value, significant policy implications, and creates potential vulnerabilities that adversaries may exploit.
There is no mention anywhere of Millennialists, Evangelicals, etc being a threat to US security except in the context of affecting how we think and approach foreign policy:
Based on what we know about the effect millennialism has on our thinking, we may incorporate additional considerations into policy formulation and evaluation to assist ourselves in the identification of defects, diminished objectivity or unwarranted biases. As a result of millenarian influences on our culture, most Americans think as absolutists. A proclivity for clear differentiations between good, evil, right, and wrong do not always serve us well in foreign relations or security policy. Policy makers must strive to honestly confront their own cognitive filters and the prejudices associated with various international organizations and actors vis-à-vis pre-millennialism. We must come to more fully understand the background of our thinking about the U.N., the E.U., the World Trade Organization, Russia, China and Israel. We must ask similar questions about natural events such as earthquakes or disease. An ability to consider these potential influences upon our thinking may greatly enhance objectivity
Nowhere at all are Christians mentioned as a threat. The only use of the word threat is describing what many Evangelicals believe to be threats.

USA TODAY is the rag Muslim Congressmen Keith Ellison used to attack the 5 GOP leaders who wanted an investigation into national security issues. The headline read, "Shameless GOP" and although Bachmann wrote an extensive reply to the article USA TODAY refused to retract it and stood four square against their investigation or any suggestion of terrorist ties to CAIR, etc, even John McCain and John Boehner attacked these brave leaders for speaking up.

USA TODAY refused to retract the lies they printed even after being given the correct story! USA TODAY has no credibility left in my opinion.

I can tell you that to be politically correct I would expect them to include Protestants and Jews along with Muslims protesting Graham.

My only question would be, Why didn't Protestants or Jews ever protest before this? In the history of our National Day of Prayer Gatherings this has never come up before. Not once. Why did the protest and decision only come down after Council of American Islamic Relations filed a complaint? That is my question and I doubt they are going to give an honest answer to that question. - Jeremiah

A small group of just a few hundred thousand...

Yes, and to be an O-4 you had to have been in for at least two tours - which means you've been to at last two bases plus one for Basic... And if you were enlisted first and then went to OCS, could be even longer. Same rank is often similar age, and increases the likelihood of knowing one another. Also Jeri didn't mention what branch 'her' major was in: if they were both in similar MOS' then it's more likely they trained together at some point. The military is always sending people to schools: some of 'em last an entire year.

Bottom line: After 10 years or so, it's hard to go to a duty station and not know anyone, or not meet someone who's the friend of a friend. And the required time in service for promotion to major is 10 years.......

It is possible, Marge. Absolutely. But likely? I believe it is more likely that when Major Brian Stuckert submitted his report to the Pentagon as the report clearly states it was submitted to the Pentagon - the Major read it - and approved of its content. As well as others who approved it. And now? Here we are! Time will tell. Time always reveals the truth and in this case it probably won't be long.

- Jeri

Call for an Inclusive National Day of Prayer

National Day of Prayer is on, despite court ruling - CSMonitor.com

National Prayer Day Marred by Divisions
That changed in the 1990s, when the National Day of Prayer Committee established a task force to help coordinate activities across the country and connected it with Colorado's Focus on the Family. The conservative group, led by James Dobson, took charge of the day, then insisted that all participants adhere to its "Judeo-Christian" theological tenets. A participant must "be an evangelical Christian who has a personal relationship with Christ ... and acknowledge that I am working for the Lord Jesus Christ and the furthering of his work on Earth."
Three years ago, the task force, now led by Dobson's wife, Shirley, caused an uproar in Utah by saying that members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Seventh-day Adventists, Jews, Buddhists and Hindus would not be allowed to pray at any of the services it sponsors.

That last article comes from a Jewish group's website. I don't know how 'mainstream' their members are.

I am not that familiar with Dr. Dobson although I believe his ministry was focused on Family matters, raising children, etc. I didn't realise he was involved with National Day of Prayer committee.

The matter at hand - military targeting christians - is unfolding at an alarming rate with the recent report yesterday that a Colorado law enforcement person was told to target Christians ( orders of HLS ) as possible terrorists. I read a news article about that yesterday although I do not recall the details I believe someone on this board has posted a story about it. As these stories begin to gather from across the nation I believe there must be something underway.

As the old adage says, Where there is smoke, there is fire. Again, I believe time will answer these questions and then the american people can draw their own conclusions as to the reason why.

It is my hope that our own government would not use FEMA camps to "re-educate" american citizens because they considered Christianity or patriotism to be a threat to the future of America.

This is a big country. Over 300 million people live here. We need to all keep our eyes open and discuss whatever doesn't seem right. Had the Europeans realised their collective responsibility to their fellow countrymen - Hitler would not have been able to accomplish such a monstrous plan. It is when the people fail to realise their collective responsibility that such take overs are made possible.

I received a letter from a friend of mine who survived Auschwitz yesterday. She told me something I will never forget. She said, no one spoke up. No one would speak up for us. NO ONE. No country would speak up for us. NO ONE.

What madness, eh? Hard to believe such a thing could happen! But it did!

Because the people of Europe and the world - failed to act collectively - responsibly - to do the right thing - Europe descended into utter madness. To make sure that no people group is ever targeted like that again it will take a nation of people who understand the importance of collective responsiblity. As one friend of mine stated, Collective responsibility is the essence of civilization. He is right on the mark.

My mother told me last night she met a woman from Germany who was visiting her church Sunday. She said to her, you Americans had better watch out! Your president is doing the very same thing Hitler did in Germany! First he made us register our guns, then he took them all away! How well I know it. To convince others is another matter. We need more Kitty Werthmanns! - Jeremiah

Last edited:
Because he was talking about national security and where the biggest threat was coming from.

No, he wasn't.
As the dominant form of millennialism in the U.S. evolves, it drives changes in U.S. security policy and subsequent commitment of the instruments of national power. Millennial ideas contribute to a common American understanding of international relations that guide our thinking irrespective of individual religious or political affiliation. Millennialism has great explanatory value, significant policy implications, and creates potential vulnerabilities that adversaries may exploit.

Yes, he did. Let the reader look up the report on Google: Major Brian Stuckert Report. 61 pages. Read it all. I've read it twice. I know what it says.
There is no mention anywhere of Millennialists,

It is part of the title of his report. You obviously have not read it for yourself.

Evangelicals, etc being a threat to US security except in the context of affecting how we think and approach foreign policy:

EXCEPT in the context of how their thinking and approach to Israel effects Foreign Policy. To be specific. thank you for proving my point..

Based on what we know about the effect millennialism has on our thinking, we may incorporate additional considerations into policy formulation and evaluation to assist ourselves in the identification of defects, diminished objectivity or unwarranted biases.

Defects and diminished objectivity? Lol! Is that how you people describe Christians in the military and political leadership roles? Defected and with diminished objectivity? lol. That is rich coming from atheists! ha! ha!

As a result of millenarian influences on our culture, most Americans think as absolutists.

Most Americans think as absolutists? When did you become the spokesperson for most Americans?

A proclivity for clear differentiations between good, evil, right, and wrong do not always serve us well in foreign relations or security policy.

A very crafty statement if ever there was one...

Policy makers must strive to honestly confront their own cognitive filters and the prejudices associated with various international organizations and actors vis-à-vis pre-millennialism.

Honesty has nothing to do with this. This is one of the most deceptive moves ever made against the american people and you know it.

We must come to more fully understand the background of our thinking about the U.N., the E.U., the World Trade Organization, Russia, China and Israel.

Nonsense. We need to get out of the UN, let the EU realise their current problems began with writing God out of their own constitution and adopting Sharia law into their own courtrooms - Britain being the latest - tell the IMF and World Bank to take a hike, realise the Soviets haven't dropped their ambitions to attack the United States and confront the Chinese on their own human rights violations. As for Israel, the evangelicals have always been supportive of her, she is our number one ally in the world. Although this administration obviously doesn't think so. It has been stated more than once that Israels interests are no longer Americas interests. That is not the right message to be sending.

We must ask similar questions about natural events such as earthquakes or disease. An ability to consider these potential influences upon our thinking may greatly enhance objectivity
Nowhere at all are Christians mentioned as a threat. The only use of the word threat is describing what many Evangelicals believe to be threats.

lol. So believing the bible is similar to a disease? The Christians are implicated as the greatest threat throughout the 61 page report. I have read it twice. Obviously you have not or you are making an attempt to divert the truth of its content. Either way the implementation of the Brian Stuckert report into Pentagon policy is obvious and time will tell just how far they intend to take it. Stay tuned. I certainly will. - Jeremiah

Last edited:

No, he wasn't. There is no mention anywhere of Millennialists,

It is part of the title of his report. You obviously have not read it for yourself.

Evangelicals, etc being a threat to US security except in the context of affecting how we think and approach foreign policy:

EXCEPT in the context of how their thinking and approach to Israel effects Foreign Policy. To be specific. thank you for proving my point..

Based on what we know about the effect millennialism has on our thinking, we may incorporate additional considerations into policy formulation and evaluation to assist ourselves in the identification of defects, diminished objectivity or unwarranted biases.

Defects and diminished objectivity? Lol! Is that how you people describe Christians in the military and political leadership roles? Defected and with diminished objectivity? lol. That is rich coming from atheists! ha! ha!

As a result of millenarian influences on our culture, most Americans think as absolutists.

Most Americans think as absolutists? When did you become the spokesperson for most Americans?

A proclivity for clear differentiations between good, evil, right, and wrong do not always serve us well in foreign relations or security policy.

A very crafty statement if ever there was one...

Policy makers must strive to honestly confront their own cognitive filters and the prejudices associated with various international organizations and actors vis-à-vis pre-millennialism.

Honesty has nothing to do with this. This is one of the most deceptive moves ever made against the american people and you know it.

We must come to more fully understand the background of our thinking about the U.N., the E.U., the World Trade Organization, Russia, China and Israel.

Nonsense. We need to get out of the UN, let the EU realise their current problems began with writing God out of their own constitution and adopting Sharia law into their own courtrooms - Britain being the latest - tell the IMF and World Bank to take a hike, realise the Soviets haven't dropped their ambitions to attack the United States and confront the Chinese on their own human rights violations. As for Israel, the evangelicals have always been supportive of her, she is our number one ally in the world. Although this administration obviously doesn't think so. It has been stated more than once that Israels interests are no longer Americas interests. That is not the right message to be sending.

We must ask similar questions about natural events such as earthquakes or disease. An ability to consider these potential influences upon our thinking may greatly enhance objectivity

lol. So believing the bible is similar to a disease? The Christians are implicated as the greatest threat throughout the 61 page report. I have read it twice. Obviously you have not or you are making an attempt to divert the truth of its content. Either way the implementation of the Brian Stuckert report into Pentagon policy is obvious and time will tell just how far they intend to take it. Stay tuned. I certainly will. - Jeremiah

Two things. First the paper is correct so far as I can tell.

And second, there is an important distinction that too many of you are missing. Not all christians are implicated.

Forum List

Back