Milwaukee Cop Cars Smashed, Torched After Police Kill Suspect

Slowly but surely it's beginning to be a weekly occurrence. It's to the point now, I plan to avoid black people as much as possible.

why because you a scary faggot?

No, because I have nothing in common with people who want to burn this country down.

U are talking about jobless uneducated blacks

Maybe, but then again these occurences are catching on like wildfire so it sure looks like it's not just a tiny percentage of the black community.

upload_2016-8-14_19-40-4.png

The Latest: County Sheriff Says Violence Will Not Be Allowed

And like Muslim Americans don't condemn radical Islam enough, blacks don't condemn black criminals enough.

Some do, many more more than you would think, but the media doesn't like them and won't report on them; they aren't inflammatory enough for suburban armchair 'revolutionaries' who never go into ghettoes and know squat about the kind of total vermin scum they're encouraging to kill cops and commit hate crimes against whites, hispanics, and whoever might be available at the time. Asian store owners are a prime target for these scum, but the media likes to make them out to be 'racists n stuff' when they defend themselves and their stores, etc., etc., etc. Black politicians are some of the most corrupt Democrat politicians in the Party, and most middle class blacks have fled to the Burbs, but they like using the ghetto rats as hostages to get more bennies and quotas for themselves; they are the biggest beneficiaries of the riots and and shakedowns they generate, after all, so its not PC for them to open their mouths either.

Because of slavery?! What nation in history hasn't had a record of slavery, indentured servitude, or just plain oppression.
Africans in Africa had slaves, Romans had slaves from Africa, the Middle East and Europe, China had slaves and slavery still exists today. As a matter of fact, slavery is endorsed in the Koran. For those who like to think you're victim because some ancestor was a slave, you are not a slave and you have any opportunity that the president, a black senator, black congressmen, black attornies, black scientists, black doctors, black nurses, black business owners and black skilled labor had. You just have to get off your lazy ass and work your ass off to achieve your goal. No one today is alive that was a slave. If there were, I'd champion the poor man or woman to be set free, given a free education, monetary reimbursement and job placement, if desired.
I'm not changing my destinations and habits because of a small portion of black idiots. I'm licensed to carry and armed at all times when out and when home, it's within reach, so if I see a group of blacks point at me and scream, "there's a white guy, let's get him," some or all will be very, very dead. Self-defense is a right of anyone and as I'm older and a beating would likely kill me, I have the right to send as many to the grave as I can before they do me in.

Blacks angry that a criminal thug with a long arrest record was killed, because as we all know black thugs should be allowed to thug away without any consequences.
How dare we expect them to be responsible citizen like all the rest of us.
Amazing a cop isn't allowed to shoot someone who's armed with a gun and running from them.

Or that people would riot over his death

It said he ran. It didn't say he was running when he was shot.
Why would anyone freeze when a cop says freeze or I'll shoot if a cop can't shoot?
You seem to be the only retarded lib stupid enough to try and defend the thug scum.
Hey stupid, read my post again.

I asked why would any criminal stop when a cop says stop if the criminal knows the cop can't shoot.

Let them shoot.

Because of slavery?! What nation in history hasn't had a record of slavery, indentured servitude, or just plain oppression.
Africans in Africa had slaves, Romans had slaves from Africa, the Middle East and Europe, China had slaves and slavery still exists today. As a matter of fact, slavery is endorsed in the Koran. For those who like to think you're victim because some ancestor was a slave, you are not a slave and you have any opportunity that the president, a black senator, black congressmen, black attornies, black scientists, black doctors, black nurses, black business owners and black skilled labor had. You just have to get off your lazy ass and work your ass off to achieve your goal. No one today is alive that was a slave. If there were, I'd champion the poor man or woman to be set free, given a free education, monetary reimbursement and job placement, if desired.
I'm not changing my destinations and habits because of a small portion of black idiots. I'm licensed to carry and armed at all times when out and when home, it's within reach, so if I see a group of blacks point at me and scream, "there's a white guy, let's get him," some or all will be very, very dead. Self-defense is a right of anyone and as I'm older and a beating would likely kill me, I have the right to send as many to the grave as I can before they do me in.

Just stay out of the unsafe areas

You mean like the French, Swedes and other Europeans do in their countries because of Islamic radicals tearing their nations apart. I will travel where I have to and where I choose.

You mean like the French, Swedes and other Europeans do in their countries because of Islamic radicals tearing their nations apart. I will travel where I have to and where I choose.

Well if your stupid ass go to unsafe areas u will have problems lol

I on the otherhand live in a city(Philadelphia) where people get shot every other day but it's in none of the areas I like going to so I can care less

I on the otherhand live in a city(Philadelphia) where people get shot every other day but it's in none of the areas I like going to so I can care less
True. There will always be bad neighborhoods in big cities. As long as there are poor people crime will exist.

True. There will always be bad neighborhoods in big cities. As long as there are poor people crime will exist.

Now the neighborhood I live in now is very safe and I never see a crime story on the news about this area. Someone even locks up their bike in front of the building over night which I don't understand why when they can take it in their apt

But even with all that, I still would not want to walk outside at 3am in this neighborhood because you never know who is riding around

lol.......nobody cares about the slavery shit in 2016. Not if you are white unless you are part of the pussy generation.

Trust me.......if the Milwaukee stuff spreads, we will be witnessing the official end to the term "political correctness"!:deal:

lol.......nobody cares about the slavery shit in 2016. Not if you are white unless you are part of the pussy generation.

Trust me.......if the Milwaukee stuff spreads, we will be witnessing the official end to the term "political correctness"!:deal:

I never cared about the slavery shit. I wasn't around and don't dwell on the past

It's amazing who the black community will champion:

"Court records show in February of 2015, Smith was charged with one felony count of first degree recklessly endangering safety and one misdemeanor count of possession of THC. The charges were dismissed by prosecutors in November.

In August of 2015, Smith was charged with felony intimidation of a witness/person charged/felony. That charge was dismissed by prosecutors in September.

In July of 2014, Smith was charged with carrying a concealed weapon -- a misdemeanor charge. He pleaded guilty in November, and was sentenced to serve one day in the House of Correction.

In July of 2013, Smith was charged with felony retail theft -- intentionally taking $500 to $5,000 as party to a crime. Prosecutors dismissed the charge in October."

Newt is on FOX right now and indicated The Donald might head to Milwaukee, if the mayor there approves it, or other troubled city to explain how he will help lift the savages out of their self-made mess. That is such contrast to Crooked Hillary and Butthurt Obama who blame EVERYONE but the perpetrators.

Forum List

Back