Mind Altering.. MSNBC

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Subliminal Messaging..it's the only way to explain regular MSNBC viewership and the results.

They think alike, talk alike and have the very same goofy excuses..:disbelief:

Last edited:
Subliminal Messaging..it's the only was to explain regular MSNBC viewership and the results.

Never... tune to that network.

Never.

polter.jpg

Subliminal Messaging..it's the only was to explain regular MSNBC viewership and the results.

Never... tune to that network.

Never.

polter.jpg

:redface:....I watch, "shiver-up his leg" every so often for a laugh and be prepared for the views of the liberal lemmings.

I tuned into Chris Matthews when the GOP won a landslide mid term just to see what his reaction would be. He had to be drunk. That's the only possible excuse he would have for inappropriate giggling and bad jokes unless he was afflicted with the same brain injury as the vice president.

With exceptions for some of us who tune in to MSNBC just to see what's up in lefty looneyville, the vast vast majority of what's left of their continually shrinking audience is simply the choir they preach to. Same message, diminishing audience. Go figure, huh?

Subliminal Messaging..it's the only way to explain regular MSNBC viewership and the results.

I never tune into MSNBC or Fox News, I hate agenda driven news. It's like getting no news at all, just ideological driven tabloid propaganda. These news outlets are designed for the weak-minded.

I never tune into MSNBC or Fox News, I hate agenda driven news. It's like getting no news at all, just ideological driven tabloid propaganda. These news outlets are designed for the weak-minded.

sheesh....maybe you should be watching to help develop your social skills...

I always take any news source with a grain of salt.

sheesh....maybe you should be watching to help develop your social skills...

I average less than 1/3 as many daily posts than you because I have a life full of friends, family and work. My work requires excellent socials skills to succeed, but thanks for caring!

Forum List

Back