He Looked Less Orange

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"A potential juror who confessed she couldn't be impartial left Donald Trump's trial at the New York courthouse on Thursday and spoke to MSNBC about what it was like seeing the former president in person"

Potential juror describes seeing Trump...

"You know, he looked less orange, definitely, like, more yellowish, like yellow," she told Yasmin Vossoughian. "He looks — he doesn't look angry or — I think he looks bored. Like, he wants this to finish. And go do his stuff."

I would probably eye the guy the same. So, he looks more yellow than orange. I learned something new. Let's talk about it.

"A potential juror who confessed she couldn't be impartial left Donald Trump's trial at the New York courthouse on Thursday and spoke to MSNBC about what it was like seeing the former president in person"

Potential juror describes seeing Trump...

"You know, he looked less orange, definitely, like, more yellowish, like yellow," she told Yasmin Vossoughian. "He looks — he doesn't look angry or — I think he looks bored. Like, he wants this to finish. And go do his stuff."

I would probably eye the guy the same. So, he looks more yellow than orange. I learned something new. Let's talk about it.

Less orange than this?

1713460268485.png

Yep. A Stalinist show trial ran by CLOWNS like YOU.
:dev3:
Exactly, with all the Stalinists here, supporting the clown show, lying about what is said, and disparaging the appearance of Trump. The same people who claim the Democrat did not disparage black slaves, who became free, and fought for their civil rights, all because of their color.

We see it here, democrats disparaging and being bigots based on Trump's hair color!

What more proof do we need that we are dealing with the same old historic bigoted democrat party.

Last edited:
Exactly, with all the Stalinists here, supporting the clown show, lying about what is said, and disparaging the appearance of Trump. The same people who claim the Democrat did not disparage black slaves, who became free, and fought for their civil rights, all because of their color.

We see it hear, democrats disparaging and being bigots based on Trump's hair color!

What more proof do we need that we are dealing with the same old historic bigoted democrat party.
Not his hair, smart one. His skin. Bilirubin. Like a baby

Forum List

Back