Pro-HAMAS students block UCLA Jewish student from entering campus

Seems like a very fanciful NO.
You responded to a post not by answering but by posing an unrelated question.
I answered the unrelated question and you erroneously put your own wishful spin on that response

Only an idiot thinks opposing genocide means one is pro Hamas. Idiot!

Happens in every war. War propaganda always works on the feeble minded.
Do you denounce Hamas or do you feel raping and dismembering female Jews is “what Israel asked for”

If these protests were in Russia China or Iran -- a police force of this size deployed against students protesting the state's war policies -- it'd be universally denounced as evil tyranny.

(AND DUMB AMERICANS LIKE MANY WHO POSTED IN THIS THREAD, CAN’T SEE THE HYPOCRISY)

The problem for the protesters is they chose the one issue that could provoke police force of this kind: Israel!
- Glenn Greenwald

In Russia, China or Iran, they'd be protesting against tyranny, not for terrorists.

They want Israel to disappear
I'll repeat the question, see if you can more meaningfully answer it:

Do you seriously not think that Palestenian people want peace? Do you really think that they want to live in never ending war zone?

Of course Palestenians want Israel that is bombing them to disapear, just like Israelis want Palestine that shoots rockets at them and murdering their people to disapear, but the question is at: will they at some point take the peace they can actually get?

To me the answer is they will sooner or later.

Last edited:
DC is a thinking place so we don’t really have many disgruntled vicious and violent dissident running around wailing and trying to eliminate Jewish people
There are some but University of MD would Never permit this as citizenry, police, politicians, administrators are Not principally Jew haters
It’s pretty bad at GW.

"Genocide in Gaza" Now that is funny. Why don't you check the population growth in Gaza the last few years.
So you too don’t know the definition of genocide and readily admit it.

WTF! So many dumb fuck Americans.

Then Israel mass murdered a hundred thousand innocent civilians and you support Israel. :cuckoo: :uhoh3:
not quite---G
Yes. Do you denounce Israel’s genocide?

See? The difference between you and me are pronounced.
yes ---the difference is pronounced. Could be something that
affected your mind early in childhood---a PRIMAL TRAUMA

Forum List

Back