Incompetent anti-Trump Judge Loses one of the Jurors

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
This is going to keep happening. They’ll need dozens of alternates to avoid a mistrial, not just six.

Addressing the court, the juror said family, friends and colleagues had reached out to her after deducing through press accounts that she was on the jury.

"I don't believe at this point that I can be fair and unbiased, and let the outside influences not affect my decision-making in the courtroom," said the juror, who had been one of seven selected earlier this week

Of course jurors’ friends and family will know they’re on the jury. The news reported two lawyers have been selected, of all people. I would think lawyers would know how to avoid jury duty so I’m sure they are stealth jurors. It wont be hard for their coworkers to guess when they unexpectedly take the time off.

Of course all the jurors’ peeps will tell them “you better/better not find him innocent/guilty.” Will the anti-Trump judge dismiss them all?

I don't believe at this point that I can be fair and unbiased, and let the outside influences not affect my decision-making in the courtroom," said the juror, who had been one of seven selected earlier this week

More proof that the process is working and that jurors are being honest with the court

This is going to keep happening. They’ll need dozens of alternates to avoid a mistrial, not just six.

Addressing the court, the juror said family, friends and colleagues had reached out to her after deducing through press accounts that she was on the jury.

"I don't believe at this point that I can be fair and unbiased, and let the outside influences not affect my decision-making in the courtroom," said the juror, who had been one of seven selected earlier this week

Of course jurors’ friends and family will know they’re on the jury. The news reported two lawyers have been selected, of all people. I would think lawyers would know how to avoid jury duty so I’m sure they are stealth jurors. It wont be hard for their coworkers to guess when they unexpectedly take the time off.

Of course all the jurors’ peeps will tell them “you better/better not find him innocent/guilty.” Will the anti-Trump judge dismiss them all?
So your argument is that because Trump is acting like a fucking Mafia Don, threatening families of jury members, we can't put him on trial?

More likely, the judge found out she was sympathetic to Trump being railroaded and run her off. NYC courts aren't going to take any chances by being fair. There is no justice in NYC. MAGA
The woman came to the judge

The process is working

Jurors know MAGA is hyper violent in service to their master. I can’t blame them for not wanting to be put on a hit list.
And the only political violence has been carried out by the left or promoted by the left. Did you think we would forget about Scalise's ball game? Schumer's doxxing of SCOTUS justices? Or any of these?
Dem Threats.jpg

democrat insurrectionists.jpg

Once they get all that are required you'll cry foul. The MAGA way.
They’ll get 18 to start the trial. But if they lose one every three days they will be one short of twelve in 21 days.

The stealth ones will not report being influenced because their minds are made up. So the only way to avoid a mistrial is to have at least twelve stealthies.

i can imagine how you are going to act if he beats this....
Of the four trials, this is the most likely for Trump to win

I don’t see an outright win for Trump though. I can see a jury anxious to get out after several months and being deadlocked.

Such juries tend to compromise on lesser charges

Any case that is first and foremost political can never be adjudicated fairly...

Of the four trials, this is the most likely for Trump to win

I don’t see an outright win for Trump though. I can see a jury anxious to get out after several months and being deadlocked.

Such juries tend to compromise on lesser charges
These bogus prosecutions were never meant to win. They were meant to demean and bankrupt a political foe. That's election interference. MAGA

These bogus prosecutions were never meant to win. They were meant to demean and bankrupt a political foe. That's election interference. MAGA

Trump is the one who chose to run while facing felony indictments

Most politicians know better

Forum List

Back