Democrats to save Speaker Johnson's job

He’s given them everything they could ask for.
Not so.

He reused to allow a vote on the bipartisan immigration bill

He’s on thin ice all the way around

Of MTG actually pills the trigger on a motion to vacate , Johnson will have to bit the Dem support

That’s why she won’t

Democrats have found an ally in Speaker Johnson. The Rinos are rejoicing.

Yep, dems love Maggot Mike.

Maggot Mike takes the heat for them when there is a commie vote that needs to go through.

maggot mike fucked.jpg

Enough of the voting public watches the news. Another round of KAOS will make the Republicans look like total fools - even more than they do already.
Most of the voting public doesn't really care much about politics, and another stupid comment from Quid Pro Joe will eclipse anything that happens in the House.

It's a non story perhaps intended to deflect attention from real issues like open borders and anarchy in universities. Labeling republican congresspeople as "far right" indicates bias but is typical of the far left media sources these days.

LoL... I'm a fiscal conservative, and I'm considered "far right" by many Republicans. That just shows you how far to the left the GOP is now. Especially when you consider how many Republicans voted to keep McCarthy. They'd have the same amount trying to keep johnson if he was ever called to vacate the chair.

And the sad part about it, the GOP voters simply don't even realize they're standing left of center.

LoL... I'm a fiscal conservative, and I'm considered "far right" by many Republicans. That just shows you how far to the left the GOP is now. Especially when you consider how many Republicans voted to keep McCarthy. They'd have the same amount trying to keep johnson if he was ever called to vacate the chair.

And the sad part about it, the GOP voters simply don't even realize they're standing left of center.
In certain either very conservative, or gerrymandered, House districts (and works the same for liberals) people can use different rhetoric than those in more centrist or purple districts. Republicans are not in a good place having fringe folks like MTG being able to dictate what's happening because there is not support across the country for what those in the most conservative or liberal districts want.

(And kudos for being fiscally conservative because there are very few of those folks remaining today. Fiscal conservatives and deficit hawks are mostly bygones of a previous era.)

In certain either very conservative, or gerrymandered, House districts (and works the same for liberals) people can use different rhetoric than those in more centrist or purple districts. Republicans are not in a good place having fringe folks like MTG being able to dictate what's happening because there is not support across the country for what those in the most conservative or liberal districts want.

(And kudos for being fiscally conservative because there are very few of those folks remaining today. Fiscal conservatives and deficit hawks are mostly bygones of a previous era.)

MTG may be dramatic. But she has an actual conservative voting record. Far better than most Republicans.

Yes, we are dinosaurs now days. I made a list of congressmen with actual conservative voting records, from The New American and their liberty scores, There was only about 14 or 15 (congress and senate) who scored 95% or higher. 24 scored 90% or better.

I wish this sight would grade presidents. I'm pretty sure Trumps score would barely make 50%.

MTG may be dramatic. But she has an actual conservative voting record. Far better than most Republicans.

Yes, we are dinosaurs now days. I made a list of congressmen with actual conservative voting records, from The New American and their liberty scores, There was only about 14 or 15 (congress and senate) who scored 95% or higher. 24 scored 90% or better.

I wish this sight would grade presidents. I'm pretty sure Trumps score would barely make 50%.
MTG is not a serious person. She’s a conspiracy backing nut job. Equating her to conservatism is what liberals do in an effort to denounce conservatism.

Voters unfortunately don’t care about fiscal responsibility. Therefore no politician who wants to be either elected or re-elected wants to tell us we have to live within our means. Instead they tell us we can cut taxes while spending freely. (And even those who call for tax increases want to spend way more than anything being brought in). It’s how we get $34 trillion in debt.

MTG is not a serious person. She’s a conspiracy backing nut job. Equating her to conservatism is what liberals do in an effort to denounce conservatism.

No doubt she's dramatic. But her voting record is the only real important thing about her, when you get right down to it.
Voters unfortunately don’t care about fiscal responsibility. Therefore no politician who wants to be either elected or re-elected wants to tell us we have to live within our means. Instead they tell us we can cut taxes while spending freely. (And even those who call for tax increases want to spend way more than anything being brought in). It’s how we get $34 trillion in debt.

100% agreed.

I've started looking into the Constitution Party. It's probably a waste of time and vote. But they seem to be way more fiscally conservative than the GOP. And not completely retarded like the LP is now.

Forum List

Back