minneapolis destroyed by blm

police didnt so it blm animals did.
The police created the tinder box. No one should be surprised when it exploded.

Why should we tolerate oppression from the police? Why should anyone in Minneapolis respect the law when their own police don't?

The police created the tinder box. No one should be surprised when it exploded.

Why should we tolerate oppression from the police? Why should anyone in Minneapolis respect the law when their own police don't?
how about blacks dont commit crimes and you wont have to deal with them. no is oppressing blacks but blacks.

true many cities were . and it was not worth it. just showed blacks make them selves look worse then ever.
Odd, flew into Minneapolis two days ago....looking out plane window, the city looked just fine.

How about police respect our constitutional rights? Or does the constitution mean nothing.

Read the report. The whole thing. Take your time.
how do they not? your the ones committing over 60 percent of the crime in the us. your ones not complying. cops have lives too., your the ones killing each other in the thousands. you should working on yourselves instead of blaming others., over 10,000 black dies from blacks a year . why dont you care about that. no other race kills each other as much as you all do. your shrinking your population wake up.,

true many cities were . and it was not worth it. just showed blacks make them selves look worse then ever.
I used to live in the Twin Cities and it was the best place I have ever lived in my life. But, that was then and this is now. You couldn't pay me to live there now. They have gone bat shit crazy.

So the new definition of destroyed is a higher crime rate? Great.

When I hear destroyed I imagine a wasteland. New Orleans after Katrina. Homestead Air Force Base after Andrew. Cities leveled by Earthquakes. But I’m not sure what to call that now that Destroyed has been redefined to mean a slightly higher crime rate.

Secondly. The assertion that the cops would have been prosecuted anyway. Really? Chauvin had a dozen complaints, many upheld as valid, in his record and hadn’t ever faced consequences before. Why would we expect he would this time?

The RW still maintains that Chauvin was innocent.

So the new definition of destroyed is a higher crime rate? Great.

When I hear destroyed I imagine a wasteland. New Orleans after Katrina. Homestead Air Force Base after Andrew. Cities leveled by Earthquakes. But I’m not sure what to call that now that Destroyed has been redefined to mean a slightly higher crime rate.

Secondly. The assertion that the cops would have been prosecuted anyway. Really? Chauvin had a dozen complaints, many upheld as valid, in his record and hadn’t ever faced consequences before. Why would we expect he would this time?

The RW still maintains that Chauvin was innocent.
thats what dems say. that why shoplifters are stealing and getting away with it.;

Forum List

Back