Minnesota Plans To Eliminate Gender Distinctions For High School Sports

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Women say they're equal to men so what's the problem with doing this?

Minnesota Plans To Eliminate Gender Distinctions In High School Sports

dec 1 2014
Minnesotans are currently facing a fast and furious onslaught by the transgender lobby, which seems to be dictating policy to the Minnesota State High School League. The MSHSL decides policy for all extracurricular activities in public, private, religious, and home schools. It’s currently in the process of outlawing all sex distinctions in high-school sports. On December 4, it plans to install an athletic policy granting transgender students the choice to play on either boys’ or girls’ teams.

In this scheme, there would be no accounting for sex differences in high school sports on the field or in locker rooms, bathrooms, and hotel rooms. It forbids any camaraderie rooted in the biological reality of one’s sex, or any consideration of the reality of the opposite sex. In fact, to affirm that reality would basically be a crime. So the policy would ultimately abolish girls’ and boys’ sports alike.

Interesting. So there will only be ONE soccer team going forward? One swim, volleyball and tennis team? Those boys are gonna clean up on the softball field too.

High schools should not have sports but if we're gonna do it, there should be only one baseball team and one basketball team and one football team open to everyone. Women want equality then give it to them.

We need to also let men play in the LPGA and WNBA. Women are allowed to play in the PGA and NBA. Let's stop this sexual discrimination against men.

I can hardly wait till some black 275 lb. defensive tackle takes out some white bread bull dyke and leaves her shit flatter than a spread of grape jelly on toast. FYI And in other homosexual mentally ill chimera, our White House sissy, who in a million years would never summon the guts to serve in our military on behalf of our nation, and to serve this nation in any capacity other than would-be dictator, ordered a year and a half ago that the US Army Ranger School open its doors to women. How do feel about such orchestrations when the balance of human life or even the fate of nations could hang in the balance? None has graduated and none ever will unless standards are dropped dramatically, but I'm sure that just like with our public school systems, this military example of a great "centering" hangs just over the horizon...unless we put an end to this lunacy...with maximum prejudice.

I can hardly wait till some black 275 lb. defensive tackle takes out some white bread bull dyke and leaves her shit flatter than a spread of grape jelly on toast. FYI And in other homosexual mentally ill chimera, our White House sissy, who in a million years would never summon the guts to serve in our military on behalf of our nation, and to serve this nation in any capacity other than would-be dictator, ordered a year and a half ago that the US Army Ranger School open its doors to women. How do feel about such orchestrations when the balance of human life or even the fate of nations could hang in the balance? None has graduated and none ever will unless standards are dropped dramatically, but I'm sure that just like with our public school systems, this military example of a great "centering" hangs just over the horizon...unless we put an end to this lunacy...with maximum prejudice.

Yes - standards will be dropped. Liberals call it "norming" and it's everywhere. That's what affirmative action is - lower standards so blacks and women can do things they don't really have the ability to do.

High schools should not have sports but if we're gonna do it, there should be only one baseball team and one basketball team and one football team open to everyone. Women want equality then give it to them.

We need to also let men play in the LPGA and WNBA. Women are allowed to play in the PGA and NBA. Let's stop this sexual discrimination against men.

Why shouldn't highschools have sports?

Yes - standards will be dropped. Liberals call it "norming" and it's everywhere. That's what affirmative action is - lower standards so blacks and women can do things they don't really have the ability to do.

Who's lowering any standards? What are these so-called "Standards"? Affirmative action opens the doors for people to have the opportunity to be in areas that are disproportionately not a part of. Unless you think women and blacks are inherently weaker than the great white male.

Why shouldn't highschools have sports?
Because their job is to turn out literate, responsible citizens.

When they get back to that, then sports will be justified.

Women say they're equal to men so what's the problem with doing this?

Minnesota Plans To Eliminate Gender Distinctions In High School Sports

dec 1 2014
Minnesotans are currently facing a fast and furious onslaught by the transgender lobby, which seems to be dictating policy to the Minnesota State High School League. The MSHSL decides policy for all extracurricular activities in public, private, religious, and home schools. It’s currently in the process of outlawing all sex distinctions in high-school sports. On December 4, it plans to install an athletic policy granting transgender students the choice to play on either boys’ or girls’ teams.

In this scheme, there would be no accounting for sex differences in high school sports on the field or in locker rooms, bathrooms, and hotel rooms. It forbids any camaraderie rooted in the biological reality of one’s sex, or any consideration of the reality of the opposite sex. In fact, to affirm that reality would basically be a crime. So the policy would ultimately abolish girls’ and boys’ sports alike.
Wow, what a serious problem. In the US, it's estimated that there are about 700,000 people who are transgender and about 1 in 5 is undergoing hormonal or reassignment surgery. Looking at the size of high schools in Minnesota, this policy would apply to about 1 student every 3 high schools. Of course every student doesn't go out for sports so we are only talking about very few students.

School administrators come up with these policies that effect only a few students. The media picks up on it and before long, they are claiming your teenage daughter will be forced to shower with teenage boys who think they are girls.

They tried it in Special Forces years ago and it failed miserably.

I would welcome any woman that could pack a 130 lb ruck for 20 miles and still be able to fight.

I've been making the point of the duplicity of Title IX for years. Girls forcing their way onto baseball teams but boys not allowed to play on the girls softball team.
Girls allowed to try out for football but boys can't try out for girls volleyball.
In college, if a sport exists an equal alternative for girls must exist or else the other sport has to disband. I still am not sure how they reconcile this with college football. Must be the money.

Let's not forget about that little girl Monet or whatever her name is who played on the Philadelphia Little League team this year and how she was lauded as a hero and was celebrated all over the country. Never mind that she took a spot on that team from a boy who wasn't allowed to be compensated by playing on a girls team somewhere else. Hypocrisy galore.
Lefties are so backwards, so 1960's. So NOT progressive.

Interesting. So there will only be ONE soccer team going forward? One swim, volleyball and tennis team? Those boys are gonna clean up on the softball field too.

Would a male QB dare to go under center if she were a female?

He'd be arrested for sexual assault immediately!

But you're right, this may put women's rights back 50 years?

Who's lowering any standards? What are these so-called "Standards"? Affirmative action opens the doors for people to have the opportunity to be in areas that are disproportionately not a part of. Unless you think women and blacks are inherently weaker than the great white male.

Women ARE inherently weaker than men (physically speaking) you fool

You want proof of that? How has Michelle Wie (who is a pretty damned fine golfer) fared when she's entered PGA events? Answer, TERRIBLE.

I wouldn't let my high school aged kids play contact sports against the opposite gender.

Not a single woman who went to Ranger school completed the program.

Not a single woman who went to Ranger school completed the program.

untrue
First Female Army Ranger Brags About Her Veiny Seven-Inch Clitoris

But it will be rare

If a woman can do sports just as well or if not better than the men, why have the division?

If a woman can do sports just as well or if not better than the men, why have the division?

because they can't.

You know what this will do? Hurt opportunities for women.

Or make high school sports painful to watch.

I don't get it anyway, it's stupid.

You know I'm a BIG college basketball fan. I LOVE men's basketball, but I also love women's basketball. They are two ENTIRELY different games. The men are all about power, and speed. Fast breaks and dunks, and oh maybe a little defense here and there. Fun to watch.

The women on the other hand, play a slower, more deliberate game, they play better TEAM basketball then the men, they play better defense, they usually shoot better. It's an entirely different game, and both are enjoyable to watch.

Who wants to water that down?

Forum List

Back