Miss America dips her toe into controversial reign

I checked the previous year and I picked this girl not only because she is beautiful, but because she is BRAVE - how many will shave their head to participate in a pageant?

well, she did to promote treatments and care for children with cancer :clap2:

Debbe Jo Ebben from Alaska :clap2:

Chugiak_Eagle%20River.jpg

Wow, I'm from Alaska and I don't remember much being said about this in the local news here. It must have been mentioned, but don't you know, it's the bad news that gets the most attention! :(

Wow, I'm from Alaska and I don't remember much being said about this in the local news here. It must have been mentioned, but don't you know, it's the bad news that gets the most attention! :(

yep.

it does not sell to put NICE news.

Like in the other thread about the homeless man in Boston who returned thousands of dollars.

I checked the previous year and I picked this girl not only because she is beautiful, but because she is BRAVE - how many will shave their head to participate in a pageant?

well, she did to promote treatments and care for children with cancer :clap2:

Debbe Jo Ebben from Alaska :clap2:

Chugiak_Eagle%20River.jpg

What has Debbe Jo done to her hair, cut it all off?

^ She may have undergone chemo therapy. I am guessing. Or she could be an active soldier.

Forum List

Back