MIss. Police unable to arrest man terrorising Walmart shoppers

Only in America Mississippi police unable to arrest man terrorizing Walmart shoppers with loaded gun

While employees and shoppers hid in the a safe room in the store, man racks, and loads shotgun.

cops; "..."Our state law allows for this," said police chief Leonard Papania."

I suspect that the NRA is serving champaign...

Your source said that he was racking a shotgun and intimidating people, but the source it cites has no mention of that. Do you have a link reporting that the guy was doing anything more than carrying a sling rifle or are you just telling more lies?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Stupid to insist on carrying firearms, especially loaded ones, in public areas where it is absolutely not necessary? Yes, criminally (in any sane society).

Stupid to insist on carrying firearms, especially loaded ones, in public areas where it is absolutely not necessary? Yes, criminally (in any sane society).

Hmmmm...seems like the week before last someone could have saved 9 lives in that church if they had carried a gun.....moron....

Only in America Mississippi police unable to arrest man terrorizing Walmart shoppers with loaded gun

While employees and shoppers hid in the a safe room in the store, man racks, and loads shotgun.

Your source said that he was racking a shotgun and intimidating people, but the source it cites has no mention of that. Do you have a link reporting that the guy was doing anything more than carrying a sling rifle or are you just telling more lies?

Stop lying, Leftists!

Ignored, as usual.

No it

"THe week"....Sorry ..I gotta see this covered by a more credible news source..
There is very little detail to the story in the link provided. No names, NO interviews. Nothing

If you check the links the police later arrested him when he racked the shotgun in an intimidating way...they got him for disturbing the peace...and they were right......as long as he just carried the weapon, no big deal....rather it was on him than in his car to get stolen and used in an actual crime....better to keep long guns at home

As soon as he racked the weapon in front of people...disturbing the peace and he was arrested....hit him with a big enough fine often enough and he will stop....

It took me a while to totally grasp your position, but I finally did. What you are saying is that it is perfectly alright for someone to carry a loaded semi-automatic rifile, or shotgun, into an airport or Walmart, BUT, it is "disturbing the peace" to actually LOAD it in an airport or Walmart.

OoooooKAY!

No it is disturbing the peace to jack a round into the chamber in a crowd unless you are going to defend yourself from an attack. There is no law against having a loaded weapon in most open carry States.

No it

There is very little detail to the story in the link provided. No names, NO interviews. Nothing

If you check the links the police later arrested him when he racked the shotgun in an intimidating way...they got him for disturbing the peace...and they were right......as long as he just carried the weapon, no big deal....rather it was on him than in his car to get stolen and used in an actual crime....better to keep long guns at home

As soon as he racked the weapon in front of people...disturbing the peace and he was arrested....hit him with a big enough fine often enough and he will stop....

It took me a while to totally grasp your position, but I finally did. What you are saying is that it is perfectly alright for someone to carry a loaded semi-automatic rifile, or shotgun, into an airport or Walmart, BUT, it is "disturbing the peace" to actually LOAD it in an airport or Walmart.

OoooooKAY!

No it is disturbing the peace to jack a round into the chamber in a crowd unless you are going to defend yourself from an attack. There is no law against having a loaded weapon in most open carry States.

Except that didn't actually happen. The lying OP has yet to link to a credible site that reports this happening. This is how the Left operates.

A 2 second Google search.....

Teens who carried shotgun into Gulfport Wal-Mart charged with disturbing the peace gulflive.com

The morons were arrested. Charged with disturbing the peace. Says they were intentionally causing a public disturbance by loading the shotgun in front of people....which these days is a reasonable concern in context.

Stupid act? Yes. Stupid arrest? Yes. Sadly....both are the days we live in.
And with that....this thread should be closed.

Police citizens react to Gulfport Walmart incident - WLOX.com - The News for South Mississippi

It is just then usual gun nuts doing the most outrageous thing that they can think of, just because they can. Most of us got away from this kind of shit by the the time we were 15 years old.

So the title saying police were unable to arrest the guy is a lie?

I'm shocked!!

SMH

I know that you are, so I will explain it to you. They were arrested for 'disturbing the peace". However, loading a gun in Walmart is not 'disturbing the peace" in MS, so charges were dropped.

I'm shocked!!

SMH

I know that you are, so I will explain it to you. They were arrested for 'disturbing the peace". However, loading a gun in Walmart is not 'disturbing the peace" in MS, so charges were dropped.

Nor should it be.

An unloaded gun is pretty useless.

Why are you afraid of guns?

I'm shocked!!

SMH

Nor should it be.

Lone, they evacuated the store. The employees locked themselves in a "safe room". The cops arrested them. I will not dignify your question with any further information, that any 5 year old should be able to understand without a chalkboard and a kindergarten teacher.

Objectively this is no different than when taking out some trash to the dumpster I passed a neighbor loading his truck carrying a rifle, bolt closed. Usually, if carrying a weapon openly you do so bolt/slide open to show to observers it isn't 'hot.' But judging by the truck I figured he was going hunting. Long as I'm not the prey...Have fun. :)

It's just that in our culture, 'man with a weapon' conjures up the very worst possibilities. We're conditioned to accept seeing sidearms on police, military people in uniform, and even to some extent plainsclothes type if they have a badge on display. But not 'regular civilians.' And yet the only reason this is, is many people are still uneasy around weapons.

I'm shocked!!

SMH

Nor should it be.

Lone, they evacuated the store. The employees locked themselves in a "safe room". The cops arrested them. I will not dignify your question with any further information, that any 5 year old should be able to understand without a chalkboard and a kindergarten teacher.

Yes they evacuated because the sight of a firearm scared them.

Objectively this is no different than when taking out some trash to the dumpster I passed a neighbor loading his truck carrying a rifle, bolt closed. Usually, if carrying a weapon openly you do so bolt/slide open to show to observers it isn't 'hot.' But judging by the truck I figured he was going hunting. Long as I'm not the prey...Have fun. :)

It's just that in our culture, 'man with a weapon' conjures up the very worst possibilities. We're conditioned to accept seeing sidearms on police, military people in uniform, and even to some extent plainsclothes type if they have a badge on display. But not 'regular civilians.' And yet the only reason this is, is many people are still uneasy around weapons.

If your carrying a weapon openly it should be what? EMPTY?

Are you fucking retarded?

No need to answer that last question, you've already been outed.

Forum List

Back