MIss. Police unable to arrest man terrorising Walmart shoppers

The more these things happen, the less people are going to support idiots owning guns, and the less people will be willing to shop at places that allow this kind of bullshit.

Only in America Mississippi police unable to arrest man terrorizing Walmart shoppers with loaded gun

While employees and shoppers hid in the a safe room in the store, man racks, and loads shotgun.

cops; "..."Our state law allows for this," said police chief Leonard Papania."

I suspect that the NRA is serving champaign...

Objectively this is no different than when taking out some trash to the dumpster I passed a neighbor loading his truck carrying a rifle, bolt closed. Usually, if carrying a weapon openly you do so bolt/slide open to show to observers it isn't 'hot.' But judging by the truck I figured he was going hunting. Long as I'm not the prey...Have fun. :)

It's just that in our culture, 'man with a weapon' conjures up the very worst possibilities. We're conditioned to accept seeing sidearms on police, military people in uniform, and even to some extent plainsclothes type if they have a badge on display. But not 'regular civilians.' And yet the only reason this is, is many people are still uneasy around weapons.

If your carrying a weapon openly it should be what? EMPTY?

Are you fucking retarded?

No need to answer that last question, you've already been outed.

Aww, you can't read can you? Try again.

Only in America Mississippi police unable to arrest man terrorizing Walmart shoppers with loaded gun

While employees and shoppers hid in the a safe room in the store, man racks, and loads shotgun.

Objectively this is no different than when taking out some trash to the dumpster I passed a neighbor loading his truck carrying a rifle, bolt closed. Usually, if carrying a weapon openly you do so bolt/slide open to show to observers it isn't 'hot.' But judging by the truck I figured he was going hunting. Long as I'm not the prey...Have fun. :)

It's just that in our culture, 'man with a weapon' conjures up the very worst possibilities. We're conditioned to accept seeing sidearms on police, military people in uniform, and even to some extent plainsclothes type if they have a badge on display. But not 'regular civilians.' And yet the only reason this is, is many people are still uneasy around weapons.

Lone, I am a uniformed member of the Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers. I patrol in a marked car twice per week, with no weapon whatsoever. I patrol with a radio. My car, and my uniform look exactly like a deputies' car and uniform. I am routinely put into dangerous situations where people are drunk, and disorderly.. i have seen a man shot to death on the street..

Now, STFU, until you man up enough to do anything other than play keyboard commando all day.

Lone, I am a uniformed member of the Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteers. I patrol in a marked car twice per week, with no weapon whatsoever. I patrol with a radio. My car, and my uniform look exactly like a deputies' car and uniform. I am routinely put into dangerous situations where people are drunk, and disorderly.. i have seen a man shot to death on the street..

Now, STFU, until you man up enough to do anything other than play keyboard commando all day.

That's ok, he can't read but we should encourage him to keep trying. :)

Aww, you can't read can you? Try again.

I read very well thank you. This is the stupid comment I was referring to. "Usually, if carrying a weapon openly you do so bolt/slide open to show to observers it isn't hot."

So? That's a personal choice you chose to make. Respect other people's choices and you'll get along just fine.

Forum List

Back