Missing Obama-Crashing "Post-Obama Era" Gun Sales Lead To Remington Mass Layoffs

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
The only accomplishment worthy of mention re: Obama

NRA gun salesman of the year

I think there is truth here as I sold a few firearms since the election as my concerns have wained for now

-Geaux
------

The gun industry is sure going to miss this guy:

2017.03.14%20-%20Gun%20Sales_0.JPG

As we noted last summer, the Obama administration’s constant gun control threats did little more than flood American homes with more guns as people looked to stockpile weapons ahead of anticipated new regulations. In fact, both of Obama's elections resulted in massive and unprecedented spikes in gun sales.

Meanwhile, Obama's presidency was a boon for the gun manufacturers whose revenue, profitability and stocks all soared during his presidency.

But while the constant threat of new regulations under Obama resulted in a massive full forward of gun demand and pushed gun stocks to all-time highs, the election of Trump, and thus the removal of those threats for at least the next 4-8 years, is having exactly the opposite effect.

Crashing "Post-Obama Era" Gun Sales Lead To Remington Mass Layoffs | Zero Hedge

Last edited:
Yep, silly assholes bought thousands of dollars worth of guns and ammo. And when their heirs look at that stuff, they are going to think that the dementia of the old man started earlier than they thought. They will wonder why, when the stock market had a seven year bull run, their old man put all that money into the stupid guns and ammo that they will be lucky to get a nickel on the dollar. LOL

Yep, silly assholes bought thousands of dollars worth of guns and ammo. And when their heirs look at that stuff, they are going to think that the dementia of the old man started earlier than they thought. They will wonder why, when the stock market had a seven year bull run, their old man put all that money into the stupid guns and ammo that they will be lucky to get a nickel on the dollar. LOL
Couldn't happen to a more deserving bunch of clowns....

Forum List

Back