Missouri Republican House Speaker resigns

another politician from "the party of family values" resigns over- you guessed it :up: Doing the opposite of family values

Missouri GOP House Speaker Resigns Amid Intern Sexting Scandal
Missouri state House Speaker John Diehl (R) resigned from the legislature Thursday, just one day after The Kansas City Star published a report alleging that he had a sexually charged relationship with a college-aged intern.

"For the good of my party, the caucus, and this state, I'm not going to further jeopardize what we have accomplished this year and what can be accomplished in the future," Diehl said in a statement, as quoted by the newspaper. "Therefore, I will be resigning the position of Speaker of the House and the office of State Representative in a way that allows for an orderly transition."
he resigned and wont' be reelected

if he was a dem, you'd be cheering for him to cheat on his wife some more

and abort the baby should one happen

--LOL

another politician from "the party of family values" resigns over- you guessed it :up: Doing the opposite of family values

Missouri state House Speaker John Diehl (R) resigned from the legislature Thursday, just one day after The Kansas City Star published a report alleging that he had a sexually charged relationship with a college-aged intern.

"For the good of my party, the caucus, and this state, I'm not going to further jeopardize what we have accomplished this year and what can be accomplished in the future," Diehl said in a statement, as quoted by the newspaper. "Therefore, I will be resigning the position of Speaker of the House and the office of State Representative in a way that allows for an orderly transition."

We would? And where do you get that idea (besides making it up so it looks like something you can more successfully argue against)?

No, that was the Cons who gave David Vitter [R] a standing ovation in the Senate when he returned following disclosure of his romps with whores.
Bill Clinton

>spikes ball, thumps chest and moonwalks off the field<

Uhm, nope.
Bill Clinton

>spikes ball and does his best Billy White Shoes Johnson dance<

We would? And where do you get that idea (besides making it up so it looks like something you can more successfully argue against)?
Bill Clinton

Republicans have only themselves to blame when they're subject to this sort of ridicule, the consequence of the 'party of “family values”' nonsense.

Clown face. St. Ignora blesses you!

If he were a dimwit he would have denied it, lied and refused to resign.

If he were a dimwit the idiots on this board would vote him in.

If he were a dimwit the idiots on this board would vote him in.
of course

when you have no standards, at all, you can vote for anything and support anyone.

adulterers
tax cheats
whore users
crack addicts
and, of course, cold blooded killers

The arrogance of many on the right, that they believe they have some sort of 'monopoly' on morality and 'family values,' when that's clearly not the case.

The madness, the shear and utter madness that leftist think they have even a sliver of morals when they support partial birth abortion is unfathomable.

they are w/o any doubt the most vile and evil of this countries people

Are you blessing me too, St. Michael of worthless deeds?

Are you blessing me too, St. Michael of worthless deeds?
You're not so lucky.

Forum List

Back