Mitigate, Apologize For, Excuse....

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
....or rationalize the actions of the seventh century savages.
That appears to be the avocation de jure of every Liberal on the board.

1. Why? For the very same reason that Liberals defended the communists in earlier anti-America frenzy.

Whittaker Chambers wrote in his book WITNESS that liberals are/were incapable of ever effectively fighting Communism because they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs. In short, Liberals are Communists and Communists are Liberals. The revisionist is aware of the horrors of Communism; the tortures, the Gulags, the over 100 million persons done to death. She is even aware that the American Communists were taking their orders from Moscow and were attempting to impose the Red Utopia upon the United States. If successful, this would have led to millions tortured, enslaved, starved and murdered. It would have led to the death of human freedom for untold years. As the US was the bulwarked of freedom and Democracy, it's communization would have turned the entire world into an abattoir.

2. And for the same reasons, "they did not see anything in Communism that was antithetical to their own beliefs," today's Liberals are perfectly happy with the Progressive-Islamist Alliance.

After all, Islam means 'submission,' in that case to the words of Muhammad....while Liberals require submission to the collective, to government.

Islam demand restrictions on free speech and brooks no criticism of it's doctrines.....and Liberalism follows the same pattern.

Neither view believes in the sanctity of human life.
“We love death. You love your life!” and "We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life."

3. Many on the Left are beginning to re-think their perspective.
The current Village Voice has this editorial:

"Back in January, when ISIS took aim at the artists and journalists writing for the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo, the symbolism of their target — a champion of fearless free thought — was intended to intimidate. When they returned last week, they shot their way through the heart of that very same progressive, freethinking neighborhood on the Right Bank, murdering scores of us.

Yes, us.

Paris's 10th and 11th arrondissements are cousins of Williamsburg, Bushwick, the East Village, West Village, and all of the other neighborhoods like them in New York City and beyond. Places where free thought and discourse are encouraged, even presumed, no matter who you are or what you do for a living.

Places that create and cultivate things like this newspaper.

When Charlie Hebdo was attacked, the reaction was swift and inspiring. Je suis Charlie. We rallied to their cause. It was stirring, and effective.

Clearly, though, ISIS is not merely interested in silencing cartoonists who blaspheme the Prophet. The terror group is determined to silence all who do not think the way they do."

Pointedly, they want to muzzle the type of culture that best competes for the hearts and minds of those they seek to recruit. They know that governments and corporations are easy devils to invoke. But free thought, artistic expression, a free press: These constitute an enemy they fear."
Beirut, Paris, and the War on Madness

Something is changing....and it may not be too late for our Liberal members to see the light.

Cut the ties to the restrictions on freedom and liberty.
Rejoin the America of our Founders.

It's not liberals who want to tag and track innocent Muslims in America. American Muslims.

It's not liberals who want to tag and track innocent Muslims in America. American Muslims.

How do you know who the "innocent Muslims" are?

"Poll: 13% of Syrian refugees are ISIS sympathizers"
13% of Syrian refugees sympathize with ISIS

So, once again you validate the words of the greatest President of the last 100 years:
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
Ronald Reagan

So, once again you validate the words of the greatest President of the last 100 years:
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
Ronald Reagan

Oh the Ronald Reagan you threw under the bus the other day? lol, how's he looking?

I'm talking about Muslim-Americans that the GOP frontrunner wants to tag like Jews in Nazi Germany.

I'll bet you a buck you won't tell us clearly and unequivocally what your position is on that one.

Ronald Reagan

Oh the Ronald Reagan you threw under the bus the other day? lol, how's he looking?

I'm talking about Muslim-Americans that the GOP frontrunner wants to tag like Jews in Nazi Germany.

I'll bet you a buck you won't tell us clearly and unequivocally what your position is on that one.

"Oh the Ronald Reagan you threw under the bus the other day? lol, how's he looking?"

Can you provide such a quote?

Or...admit it didn't happen?

Perhaps not. They merely want to bring in lots of the non-American ones, without guarantees.

All legal immigration is without guarantees. That's how we got stuck with the Korean immigrant harpy PoliticalChic.

"Oh the Ronald Reagan you threw under the bus the other day? lol, how's he looking?"

Are you running away from this?

Conservatives use these exetermist crimes as a proxy to justify their racism and bigotry .

Perhaps not. They merely want to bring in lots of the non-American ones, without guarantees.

the only guarantee in life is RW's whining and crying like little girls ...

oh yeah, and losing the next general election to Clinton.

by all means, carry on and whine.

Ronald Reagan

It is both valuable and enjoyable to remind all that you are a congenital liar.

That appears to be the avocation de jure of every Liberal on the board.

Lie much?

Actually, never.

Is your post some feeble attempt to run from the Progressive-Islamist Alliance?

Hahaha good one. You lie so much we should call you Trump!

How can I run from something made up in the pseudo-conservative bubble world?

So....an admission that you can find nothing wrong with the OP....much less any lies?

Excellent.

conspiracy horseshit can't be proven true OR false ... two different opinions collide with no end result .. ?

Ronald Reagan

Do you really think the sane people around here pay any attention to your denials at this point?

Ronald Reagan

It is both valuable and enjoyable to remind all that you are a congenital liar.

I guess I win my dollar bet then.

"I'll bet you a buck you won't tell us clearly and unequivocally what your position is on that one."

Ronald Reagan

Do you really think the sane people around here pay any attention to your denials at this point?

Denials of what?

Ronald Reagan

Denials of what?

Duh, denial that you disagreed with Reagan's saving of Social Security.

Forum List

Back