Mitigate, Apologize For, Excuse....

It's not liberals who want to tag and track innocent Muslims in America. American Muslims.

How do you know who the "innocent Muslims" are?

"Poll: 13% of Syrian refugees are ISIS sympathizers"
13% of Syrian refugees sympathize with ISIS

So, once again you validate the words of the greatest President of the last 100 years:
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
Ronald Reagan

Oh the Ronald Reagan you threw under the bus the other day? lol, how's he looking?

I'm talking about Muslim-Americans that the GOP frontrunner wants to tag like Jews in Nazi Germany.

I'll bet you a buck you won't tell us clearly and unequivocally what your position is on that one.

"Oh the Ronald Reagan you threw under the bus the other day? lol, how's he looking?"

Can you provide such a quote?

Or...admit it didn't happen?

Do you really think the sane people around here pay any attention to your denials at this point?

Denials of what?

WHEN ?

It's not liberals who want to tag and track innocent Muslims in America. American Muslims.

So, once again you validate the words of the greatest President of the last 100 years:
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
Ronald Reagan

civiliansindividuals.gif

Ronald Reagan

Oh the Ronald Reagan you threw under the bus the other day? lol, how's he looking?

I'm talking about Muslim-Americans that the GOP frontrunner wants to tag like Jews in Nazi Germany.

I'll bet you a buck you won't tell us clearly and unequivocally what your position is on that one.

"Oh the Ronald Reagan you threw under the bus the other day? lol, how's he looking?"

Do you really think the sane people around here pay any attention to your denials at this point?

Denials of what?

Duh, denial that you disagreed with Reagan's saving of Social Security.

It is both valuable and enjoyable to remind all that you are a congenital liar.

Denials of what?

Duh, denial that you disagreed with Reagan's saving of Social Security.

It is both valuable and enjoyable to remind all that you are a congenital liar.

It's what he does.

Ronald Reagan

civiliansindividuals.gif

That chart that you've provided is exceptionally good as validation of the title of this thread:
You Liberals/Progressives/Democrats "Mitigate, Apologize For, Excuse, or rationalize the actions of the seventh century savages."

"Mitchell D. Silber, a former director of intelligence analysis for the NYPD whose groundbreaking 2007 report warned of the growing threat posed by “home-grown” militant Islamic terrorists, said in an interview and in aWall Street Journal op-ed that, while the U.S. has fewer disaffected Muslims prone to ISIS’s “toxic ideology,” a significant threat persists because “the number is not zero.”

Indeed, FBI director Comey testified that the FBI now has over 900 active investigations—at least one in every state—of individuals possibly linked to ISIS."
America the Vulnerable by Judith Miller, City Journal November 23, 2015

Ronald Reagan

I provided it yesterday when you asked.

Ronald Reagan

Well, then....it should be eminently easy for you to do so.

And, of course....you never provided any such quote, NYLiar.

Ronald Reagan

civiliansindividuals.gif

That chart that you've provided is exceptionally good as validation of the title of this thread:
You Liberals/Progressives/Democrats "Mitigate, Apologize For, Excuse, or rationalize the actions of the seventh century savages."

"Mitchell D. Silber, a former director of intelligence analysis for the NYPD whose groundbreaking 2007 report warned of the growing threat posed by “home-grown” militant Islamic terrorists, said in an interview and in aWall Street Journal op-ed that, while the U.S. has fewer disaffected Muslims prone to ISIS’s “toxic ideology,” a significant threat persists because “the number is not zero.”

Indeed, FBI director Comey testified that the FBI now has over 900 active investigations—at least one in every state—of individuals possibly linked to ISIS."
America the Vulnerable by Judith Miller, City Journal November 23, 2015

Ah so you cite a poll and you think it's some sort of good evidence. I cite a better poll and you have no choice but to pretend it says something it doesn't.

Ronald Reagan

Well, then....it should be eminently easy for you to do so.

And, of course....you never provided any such quote, NYLiar.

Are you denying that you disagreed with Reagan?

Forum List

Back