Zone1 Do most Americans Believe Peace With Russia is Advisable?

Did Putin go into Ukraine when Trump was president?... answer no... he waited till Biden took office... case closed.... thanks for playing...
And I wish some of you would do some research on Ukraine... the north was occupied by Russian expatriates who had to flee into Russia when the fighting began.... its not like Poland or Sweden... a deal for some territory could have been made before the war... no one tried...

Putin was in Ukraine the whole time.

As the risk of nuclear war becomes more likely, is it time to talk about a peace settlement with Russia?

If protecting the Ukraine is America's goal and end game, then is there anything left to protect. And is an escalation of the war a wise decision, due to Russia's stated determination?

Is Russia bluffing?

Hillary Clinton wanted a war with Russia in 2016. When Trump denied her the chance, she went back channels instead, and here we are.

The regime always eventually gets the wars it wants.

Why didn't Trump go to war with Russia? is that what you are asking me?...

You pretend that Trump will somehow fix Ukraine now. Why didn’t he before? Why didn’t he tell Putin to get out of Ukraine? If we are supposed to believe Putin is scared of Trump. Why didn’t he just tell Vlad to get back to his own nation?

If Trump was going to oppose the war in Ukraine, why did he try and make the support conditional?

That’s the real problem with Trump. He has been on every side of every issue there is. You don’t know what he will do, and you can’t go by what he says. Because he has said it all.

You pretend that Trump will somehow fix Ukraine now. Why didn’t he before? Why didn’t he tell Putin to get out of Ukraine? If we are supposed to believe Putin is scared of Trump. Why didn’t he just tell Vlad to get back to his own nation?

If Trump was going to oppose the war in Ukraine, why did he try and make the support conditional?

That’s the real problem with Trump. He has been on every side of every issue there is. You don’t know what he will do, and you can’t go by what he says. Because he has said it all.
No I don't know if it can be fixed now but I do know Biden never sent a delegation to Russia... and he even said something to the effect that it would be ok if Putin just took a small area.... Lets be real here... Biden wanted this war... and so did a lot of other greedy evil people in our leadership and military....

Did Putin go into Ukraine when Trump was president?... answer no... he waited till Biden took office... case closed.... thanks for playing...
And I wish some of you would do some research on Ukraine... the north was occupied by Russian expatriates who had to flee into Russia when the fighting began.... its not like Poland or Sweden... a deal for some territory could have been made before the war... no one tried...
WHY would he want to wait till Trump was in power,?
that would not look good for Trump,

WHY would he want to wait till Trump was in power,?
that would not look good for Trump,
Trump would have made the cost for Putin too high... the idiot Biden said he could take just a little chunk of Ukraine and that would be ok....

Trump would have made the cost for Putin too high... the idiot Biden said he could take just a little chunk of Ukraine and that would be ok....
We must face the facts. The Ukraine is owned by Biden since Obama was president. Everything happening in the Ukraine is all Biden. Biden has personally been involved in the Ukraine for more years than Trump.

After Russian troops seized and occupied the Crimean peninsula in the spring of 2014 — the first post-Cold War territorial takeover by Moscow — Ukraine rose to the top of the Obama administration agenda. Obama essentially outsourced the portfolio to his vice president — a task, by most accounts, Biden enthusiastically embraced.

Forum List

Back