mmmm, I'll just shoot her in the head

at least we don't have all but one news service covering for him like you do for Biden.
Is that the best you've got?
How would you know anything about that? You never watch anything but Mickey mouse show, I love Lucy and fox

You'll get a very broad knowledge of the world with that lot. Little wonder you love trump.

She was right next to a tree.....would not take long.
Let me guess. The criminal is black. I wonder if your first instant would still be a lynching if the criminal was white. haha You people make it too obvious.

Let me guess. The criminal is black. I wonder if your first instant would still be a lynching if the criminal was white. haha You people make it too obvious.

Absolutely would lynch a white person for doing this.

The whole thing is simply disgusting.

That someone could be that cool in committing a 1st degree murder means they should be take out.

Black, White, Green, Yellow, Red, Blue, Purple or whatever.

You do realize that it’s just a matter of time until the “Knock Out Game “ becomes the “Shoot ‘Em in the Head” game.

Oh, no, they are definitely making a profit on the human misery they are causing... not that that makes it any better.

It's actually kind of worse.
Ya free Americans that are law abiding are being FORCED, FORCE I say, to buy firearms, Doesn't have anything to do with the defund the police movement, the fact it takes police 10 or more minutes to respond to a call OR MORE. Nothing to do with the violent riots or the increase in crime over the last 2 years.

The fact is from 1990 to 2015 crime went down murder went down as firearms ownership and concealed carry went up.

Ya free Americans that are law abiding are being FORCED, FORCE I say, to buy firearms, Doesn't have anything to do with the defund the police movement, the fact it takes police 10 or more minutes to respond to a call OR MORE. Nothing to do with the violent riots or the increase in crime over the last 2 years.

The fact is from 1990 to 2015 crime went down murder went down as firearms ownership and concealed carry went up.

Actually, it went down because the Baby Boomers were aging out of the "Getting into stupid trouble" demographic.

I could make an equal argument that legal abortion reduced crime. Abortion became legal in 1973. Which means all those unwanted fetuses ended up at the bottom of medical waste containers instead of reform schools and prisons.

Forum List

Back