MN AG Ellison announces criminal charges against fossil fuel giant Enbridge for environmental damage & aquifer breach constructing tar sands pipeline

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The irrefutable case for a Fossil Future

If we want a world in which all 8 billion of us have the opportunity to flourish—to live long, healthy, prosperous, fulfilling lives—we need to use *more*, not less, fossil fuel going forward.

Keith Ellison needs to be voted out!

I fail to see the issue here. Power companies should get a free pass for violating laws? They should be able to simply pollute and leave the mess for taxpayers?

What is the issue here?

Why shouldn't everyone care about this?

Most people aren't interested in crippling the oil and gas industry. They like the idea of being able to afford to get where they are going and to heat their homes in the winter.

Its only the Far Left that wants to destroy fossil fuels for environmentalist whacko reasons.

Most people aren't interested in crippling the oil and gas industry.

Holding the oil and gas companies to regulations is crippling them? What else do you support? Allowing them to dump their wastes into the rivers?

They like the idea of being able to afford to get where they are going and to heat their homes in the winter.

Its only the Far Left that wants to destroy fossil fuels for environmentalist whacko reasons.

Holding the companies to reasonable regulations is crippling them? If so, well.............

I fail to see the issue here. Power companies should get a free pass for violating laws? They should be able to simply pollute and leave the mess for taxpayers?

What is the issue here?
Progs build on the beaches. They are liars. We pay the bills for the power companies Most are monopolies.

The problem is that extracting and mining rare earth metals is exponentially more lethal and dangerous to the environment but nary a peep from her about that so she loses all credibility.

Progs build on the beaches. They are liars. We pay the bills for the power companies Most are monopolies.

Yeah,, they scream like wild banshees about glowarm and rising water yet bulid their mansions right on the water. Lol.

The irrefutable case for a Fossil Future

If we want a world in which all 8 billion of us have the opportunity to flourish—to live long, healthy, prosperous, fulfilling lives—we need to use *more*, not less, fossil fuel going forward.

Keith Ellison needs to be voted out!

Beyond stupid

Holding the oil and gas companies to regulations is crippling them? What else do you support? Allowing them to dump their wastes into the rivers?

Holding the companies to reasonable regulations is crippling them? If so, well.............
Typical hyperbolic bullshit that has NOTHING to do with what you quoted.

Fucking loon

My problem is how you mischaracterized the person you were quoting with shit you pulled out of your ass.

I fucking loathe LIARS

I ASKED questions. I'll ask you the same. If you are OK with the company violating regulations in this way, what other ways are you willing to allow them to ignore?

Can they put their waste into the rivers? If not, should there be repercussions for that? If so, why not here?

I ASKED questions. I'll ask you the same. If you are OK with the company violating regulations in this way, what other ways are you willing to allow them to ignore?

Can they put their waste into the rivers? If not, should there be repercussions for that? If so, why not here?
So you double down on the hyperbole?

Holy hell lol

Forum List

Back