Mobs of muslim men roaming London streets with knives, swords and bats....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution codifies the Right of the people to own and carry guns........for when the government can't or refuses to protect the people......or when the government becomes the murderer of it's citizens....

Here we see the lesson being taught to the British....mobs of muslim men roaming the streets with knives, swords and bats.......and the British police are allowing it to happen under orders of the government.........and besides......British police are unarmed....what would they do anyway?

Needs more:

OIP.BClyE-nAwvXaLv1DnxwB2wHaJ4

The 2nd Amendment of the United States Constitution codifies the Right of the people to own and carry guns........for when the government can't or refuses to protect the people......or when the government becomes the murderer of it's citizens....

Here we see the lesson being taught to the British....mobs of muslim men roaming the streets with knives, swords and bats.......and the British police are allowing it to happen under orders of the government.........and besides......British police are unarmed....what would they do anyway?
Not seeing any information about mobs of armed muslims roaming the streets of london.

Do you have a link?

Not seeing any information about mobs of armed muslims roaming the streets of london.

Do you have a link?

It is on X....all the video......I don't know how to grab it an link it....they are masked, and armed, and the British police are just letting them go on their way, while they are grabbing normal British citizens at rallies and arresting them.

If you can tell me how to grab it from X I will grab the video.....

....and the British police are allowing it to happen under orders of the government.........and besides......British police are unarmed....what would they do anyway?
It may seem to Americans to be soft on crime, but to the socially acceptable countries of the world, it's the police reaction that will defuse the issue the fastest before it turns into another American nightmare with hundreds of millions of guns.

Muslims don't resort to violence for no reason!

It may seem to Americans to be soft on crime, but to the socially acceptable countries of the world, it's the police reaction that will defuse the issue the fastest before it turns into another American nightmare with hundreds of millions of guns.

The police are protecting the muslims and beating up the normal British citizens..........you dope.

It is on X....all the video......I don't know how to grab it an link it....they are masked, and armed, and the British police are just letting them go on their way, while they are grabbing normal British citizens at rallies and arresting them.

If you can tell me how to grab it from X I will grab the video.....
Copy and past the address from the top of your screen, like above what you see here where it says "usmessageboard.com" only include the whole line.

BTW, "X" isn't news. Do you have a link to news media on the supposed event?

For the record---FREEDOM OF RELIGION.....and culture In islamic law---
SHARIAH---muslims can carry weapons legally and culturally are
required to do so---HOWEVER non-muslims many not carry at all----
FREEDOM OF RELIGION!!!!!!!!!

For further insight into muslim violence---read the koran. For
history talk to survivors ----Copts, Chaldeans, Christians of Nigeria,
Zoroastrians (found now in Mumbia and Israel) Christians of Nigeria---who saw 1.5 million of their infants murdered for the glory of allah in the 1970s. Hindus of East Pakistan and even
muslims of East Pakistan. Jews like my hubby who survived a shariah shit hole long ago. There are obviously no longer survivors of the Amenian genocide of 1915---but there are people who carry a family legacy of the muslim mass murder spree

The police are protecting the muslims and beating up the normal British citizens..........you dope.
That has obviously become necessary, for police to prevent London from becoming another gun killing field like your own country

Ya'all will see in the year end statistics when gun violence stats are released for each country.

Now go and bump your stock, or spank your monkey?

Forum List

Back