mocking Vanity Fair

Go TRUMP , Country is running fine in my opinion . As a couple examples , 'un' is getting a bit less money from the USA , 'anwr' is rumored to be on its way to being Drilled for oil and i hear that a couple of Monuments that 'mrobama' had previously decreed have been reduced in size . -------------- oh , also , i think that the 'mrobamacare' mandate is gone Siete .

The left lost their minds over Vanity Fair poking fun at Hildabeast

leave-hillary-alone.jpg

its none of his fucking business what some media source says or does ... if you idiots dont see that you are as fubar as Orange Julius is.

its none of his fucking business what some media source says or does ... if you idiots dont see that you are as fubar as Orange Julius is.

How dumb, He has every bit as much right to make fun of and criticize Vanity Fair, or any other person or entity, as you have to make fun of and criticize him. How in the world could that possibly not make sense to you?

ok, fine - as POTUS Trump doesnt have better things to do than carp about a womens magazine.

ok, fine - as POTUS Trump doesnt have better things to do than carp about a womens magazine.

Give me a break. This is yet another ridiculous complaint by people who just want something to complain about Trump with.

He , obviously, is "working" 24 hours a day 7 days a week, as was Obama before him, and Bush before him, and Clinton before him and so on and so forth. Even when they are on vacation the POTUS is working. It's not like POTUS is working an assembly line job where if he isn't on the line producing, things aren't getting done.

He does it to aggravate the left. This thread is proof it works
----------------------------------------- everytime that The Trump approaches his computer or signs into his TWITTER he lights up with a yuge smile . Same thing happened when he designed his newly minted ' Challenge Coin' . aw haw , its time to pizz off and on the 'liberal left .

Forum List

Back