Modest proposal: IM2 cannot start another Reparations thread without the specific rules of payout.

MarathonMike
What say you? I say enough is enough. Define the rules or stop posting the same thread over and over.Who gets Reparations? Why? Who doesn't get Reparations? Why? Simple as that. Does that sound reasonable?

I dont care. It helps keep the black racist busy with something other than shooting up whitey. Too busy typing his hate on the keyboard.

You need a Reparations Ministry. Badges, public self-flagellation, and white homemakers for each black household. Roads must now be white with black lines. Teeth must now be black in order to be healthy. The space will be white with black stars (black holes will also turn white). And white bread will be black bread, while blacklists will be whitelists. Black Christmas, ect, ect.

There are potential reasons for IM2s unexpected black colour even though both his parents are white .

Dormant white genes entered both of his parents' families long ago, a genetic mutation unique to him .
Explains his confusion , anger and obsessiveness .

What say you? I say enough is enough. Define the rules or stop posting the same thread over and over.Who gets Reparations? Why? Who doesn't get Reparations? Why? Simple as that. Does that sound reasonable?
I can't believe his pan handling ass hasn't been run off yet. His constant begging for money is a nuisance. Like those fuckers at intersections that want 5 bucks to wash your windshield. Kind of a blight on an otherwise classy board...

I like the idea of no reparations without repatriation that was proposed on another thread

Black people can have the money only after they renounce US citizenship and move back to africa

I like the idea of no reparations without repatriation that was proposed on another thread

Black people can have the money only after they renounce US citizenship and move back to africa
The problem with that is we will be bankrupted with IM2's demand for $100 Trillion dollars in Slavery Reparations.

Forum List

Back