Massive cheering crowd of supporters and union workers greets President Trump at NYC construction site

I agree, biden easily is the biggest embarrassment to the US presidency. The whole world sees it. This video is not new but what may be new, is how the World is laughing at us, listen to Australia state Biden is taking a hit off Hunter's Crack Pipe!

don't care. still voting for joe.

48+ years of (mostly) scandal free public service by Biden vs. 4 years of nothing but chaos and scandal from the blob.

That Trump has any support at all bodes poorly for our collective fortunes. We used to be smarter than this.

48+ years of (mostly) scandal free public service by Biden vs. 4 years of nothing but chaos and scandal from the blob.
Rest in Peace, mostly. The 13 Marines the Democrats/Biden got murdered.
Call trump's 4 years, chaos and scandal, which these Marine's families prefer over the death of their children

1714105316272.png

Call trump's 4 years, chaos and scandal, which these Marine's families prefer over the death of their children

View attachment 937906

And most of Trump's "chaos and scandal" was media manufactured claptrap only believed by cable news addicted Lefties; the country as a whole enjoyed virtually unprecedented peace and prosperity.

And not only is that a fact, it's what drives the Left so gosh dern crazy.

View attachment 937906
Or I could call the 45 families who lost service men under your blob:

Time for you to start spinning.

And most of Trump's "chaos and scandal" was media manufactured claptrap only believed by cable news addicted Lefties; the country as a whole enjoyed virtually unprecedented peace and prosperity.

And not only is that a fact, it's what drives the Left so gosh dern crazy.
Thats why he's been indicted 91 times (and counting)...it was all the media's fault.

LOL

Thats why he's been indicted 91 times (and counting)...

I would bother to refute that if I didn't guess that you've been told way more than 91 times who did that and what their motives were, but simply refuse to accept it.

And just remember, a child could figure it out; if they weren't blinded by partisan allegiance.

I would bother to refute that
But you can't.
if I didn't guess that you've been told way more than 91 times who did that and what their motives were,
Motive? Blob breaks law. Blob gets indicted. Blob goes to trial. Blob (hopefully) gets convicted.
but simply refuse to accept it.
I accept that you're completely brainwashed and/or your life is just empty enough to keep up this facade of broadcasting the bullshit you know isn't true because...you have nothing else to do in your "life"

your life is just empty enough to keep up this facade of broadcasting the bullshit you know isn't true because...you have nothing else to do in your "life"

I have to admit, the fact I'm debating with a furry online at 12:54 in the morning actually (for once) assists your distorted perception of reality.

That said, what does it say about your life? ;)

I have to admit, the fact I'm debating with a furry online at 12:54 in the morning actually (for once) assists your distorted perception of reality.

That said, what does it say about your life? ;)
Not sure what any of that means...but whatever. Nobody can be as dumb or to put it more charitably, mis-informed as you are and be a functioning adult.

Great idea, tell that to Biden who had those who lost service men under Biden who never got a phone call or anything from the President, other than a lie that it was not his fault.

Biden shows total disrespect to the families who children he got murdered.
ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com/International/gold-star...

Gold Star mother on Biden's conduct at dignified …

Gold Star mother on Biden's conduct at dignified transfer ceremony: 'Total disrespect' - ABC News. Biden checked his watch multiple times, three mothers who attended said. By …

You could, but you most likely would do the same as the man you admire so much, throw them in jail
Imagine how bad Biden is, to arrest a GOLD STAR DAD!
https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=cf43...ZmU2MDcxYzc1NzE0NDMxZWU2ZGQzNTc5ZjVjZWQ&ntb=1
CNN
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/state-of...

Gold star father arrested during State of the Union - CNN

WEBSteve Nikoui, the father of a US Marine killed during the 2021 US evacuation from Afghanistan, was arrested and charged with a misdemeanor during President Joe Bidens

Forum List

Back