Massive cheering crowd of supporters and union workers greets President Trump at NYC construction site

Innocent until proven guilty?

Ring a bell?

Essentially this paragraph boils down to your thots and feels over the rule of law.

If millions and millions of people fraudulently voted it would be pretty easy to name a few.

Yep, it's a complete joke. Even if Trump is found not guilty, you will always think he is guilty of whatever the 'media' and your corrupt cult of a party tells you he is guilty of.

There is no 'rule of law', it's been corrupted by your cult. You'll never learn.

Yep, it's a complete joke. Even is Trump if found not guilty, you will always think he is guilty of whatever the 'media' and your corrupt cult of a party tells you he is guilty of.

This is not true. I admit I will still detest Trump if he is found not guilty but I will accept the decision of the courts regardless of outcome.

There is no 'rule of law', it's been corrupted by your cult. You'll never learn.
The rule of law seems to be working to me although it is a bit slow.

What part of the process do you think is corrupt?

That's always your question, isn't it? Asked smugly because you know there isn't anything that would ever convince you otherwise. You believe and trust in a corrupt cesspool judicial system and the 'media', I do not. You refuse to see what's right in front of you in order to protect and defend your corrupt cult leaders, and you'll never see or admit otherwise.
What would convince me is actual evidence of corruption

You have none

Most popular President ever! Don't let the leftist hogwash fool you, this guy is going to be your next President.

Trump greets supporters, union workers at NYC construction site: 'Amazing show of affection'​

"Former President Trump spoke with hundreds of New York City construction workers and union members."

Trump greets supporters, union workers at NYC construction site: 'Amazing show of affection' | Fox News Video

Wasn't he saying he couldn't get a fair trial in NYC...

So thet is Bullshit then...

Thanks for showing us that...

This is not true. I admit I will still detest Trump if he is found not guilty but I will accept the decision of the courts regardless of outcome.

The rule of law seems to be working to me although it is a bit slow.

What part of the process do you think is corrupt?

You'll accept the decisions of the court because you have no other option, you'll still think what they tell you to think since for some reason, you trust them. If you can't see that the government and 'media' apparatus in this country is completely corrupt and sold out, there's not much help for you.

What would convince me is actual evidence of corruption

You have none

Nothing will 'convince' you of that, you're part of it. Only the 'right' is corrupt, correct? Magically, money and power don't affect the people that you believe in and blindly support. Imagine that. :cuckoo: Foolish, you're very foolish.

Wasn't he saying he couldn't get a fair trial in NYC...

So thet is Bullshit then...

Thanks for showing us that...

You're bullshit. How many of those Trump-supporters are on the jury?

You'll accept the decisions of the court because you have no other option, you'll still think what they tell you to think since for some reason, you trust them. If you can't see that the government and 'media' apparatus in this country is completely corrupt and sold out, there's not much help for you.
It's unfortunate that you have given up on the rule of law and replaced it with partison angst.

Aren't you a vet too?

It's unfortunate that you have given up on the rule of law and replaced it with partison angst.

Aren't you a vet too?

It's not 'partisan' angst, the entire thing is corrupt, you have zero representation as an average citizen. When has our government done anything that is good for or helps the average American citizen? Trillions of dollars in debt, throwing money across the globe, allowing the poor and criminal migrants into this country by the 10's of millions and throwing cash at them. Where do you see any evidence of a government that is at the will of the people, for the people, by the people? I sure as hell don't see it. Until the population as a whole comes together and demands better, we are doomed. That will never happen, so we are doomed.

No, I'm not.

didn't xiden's daughter write that happened to her in the shower with daddy?

The SUPPOSED fake diary that GARLAND now wants to send the guy who has it to PRISON. :laughing0301:

It is not real, but you are going to prison for theft! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I don't worship anyone besides GOD. Trump 2024 is merely the better option.

Better than what??? Trump isn't even better than nothing.
While Schumer has been a good leader, he is too old to run in 2028. I think America will be looking for young leaders

True, but I was responding to a poster who said that there was no one in the Democratic Party to take over if something happens to Biden.

Who takes over when, not if, something happens to Trump. I will be very surprised if Trump survives to the election. He looks TERRIBLE.

Trump has heart disease - which is why he's on statins. He's grossly overweight. The level of stress he's currently under between the court cases, the financial constraints, and the stress of running his campaign are taking a massive toll.

After he went to Mar-a-lago, he had a facelift, lost about 25 lbs, and generally looked good. His face is now sagging again, and he looks fat, and haggard. And he's falling asleep in court.

Your cult is shrinking. Now the unions have bailed out, too.

It's just racist old boomers like you.

LOL

The unions have bailed on Donald Trump. He lied to them and did NOTHING for them. The unions have dumped Trump and are saying the no President in history has stood up for the American worker like Joe Biden. And they're going to let their membership know how Trump lied to them about their pensions and did nothing to help them. Joe Biden made them whole.

“We are basically Democrats — all of us. What’s happened the last four years in this country, Democrats have basically pushed everybody to the other side.”

Good people..to be able to break out, see what's happening, and make that mental shift, pivot..go for that course correction?..that's good strong people..good people..

Forum List

Back