Massive cheering crowd of supporters and union workers greets President Trump at NYC construction site

ROTFLMFAO
81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA
yeah, you go with it. reality says differently. So much so the demofks placed 91 indictments on the man to keep him off the ballot because they know they never saw 81m. And the courts say, fk you!

yeah, you go with it. reality says differently. So much so the demofks placed 91 indictments on the man to keep him off the ballot because they know they never saw 81m. And the courts say, fk you!
The whole country is actually, ByeDon is sitting in the Whitehouse as we post!
MAGA

ROTFLMFAO
81,000,000 >74,000,000
MAGA
21,000,000 fake votes
Voters crowding a drop box in georgia
1714056343414.png

I don't care how much you hate Trump... if you love your country you can't vote for that..... you can't give that senile disaster another 4 years....

LOL
Biden got his 81,000,000 votes, no argument there. The only problem is a fair amount of them were FRAUDULENT.
You know it, I know it, the man on the moon knows it. You just won't admit it.
Better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady, Mike Pillow and the rightwing nutters nuz pronto. They are in immediate need of it!
MAGA

I don't know who brought up, and don't care, but just because it's brought up doesn't mean you have to ask that same question for the 1000th time. :dunno:
I know who brought it up and I do care. Just because people constantly perpetuate misinformation doesn't mean I shouldn't respond in the same fashion everytime.

Oh, it's very bright, trust me. I think you're picking a fight with someone that ideologically agrees with you, but please do carry on. lol
You are right and I am, was wrong. Thank you for stopping my rabid responses. I was starting to bite anything that moved. I deleted my errors, feel free to point out any more of my idiocy.

And I thought I was clever.

LOL
Biden got his 81,000,000 votes, no argument there. The only problem is a fair amount of them were FRAUDULENT.
You know it, I know it, the man on the moon knows it. You just won't admit it.
Name a few people who fraudulently voted.

Forum List

Back