Massive cheering crowd of supporters and union workers greets President Trump at NYC construction site

By the end of the trial it’ll be hard to justify a ‘not guilty’ vote.
since you've seen all the evidence huh? For you don't need a trial right? fk that fat orange guy cause he doesn't deserve justice because his name is trump? come on DTS syndrome nut job!!!

That's always your question, isn't it? Asked smugly because you know there isn't anything that would ever convince you otherwise. You believe and trust in a corrupt cesspool judicial system and the 'media', I do not. You refuse to see what's right in front of you in order to protect and defend your corrupt cult leaders, and you'll never see or admit otherwise.

also, he is simply a troll.

Proves that NYC loves Trump and he will get a fair and impartial jury

I know this is sarcasm, but brace for the potential for a hung jury - it could really happen.

Meantime, Trump is capitalizing on putting NYC in possible play thanks to your commie BS.

LET'S GET REAL FOLKS:

BIDEN - the DEMOCRAT "President" of the United States, couldn't get a warm welcome like this in the Big Apple.

We're seeing history unfold before our very eyes.

I know this is sarcasm, but brace for the potential for a hung jury - it could really happen.

Meantime, Trump is capitalizing on putting NYC in possible play thanks to your commie BS.

LET'S GET REAL FOLKS:

BIDEN - the DEMOCRAT "President" of the United States, couldn't get a warm welcome like this in the Big Apple.

With 23 charges there is room for the Jury to compromise

Trump will lose NYC by a million votes

LET'S GET REAL FOLKS:
So a hung jury means that the democrat judge can dismiss that jury and start a brand new trial, all over again...

So a hung jury means that the democrat judge can dismiss that jury and start a brand new trial, all over again...

It can take a year or two to retry a case.

But I'm glad you're still taking your black pills.

Worse for you than tofu.

Most popular President ever! Don't let the leftist hogwash fool you, this guy is going to be your next President.

Trump greets supporters, union workers at NYC construction site: 'Amazing show of affection'​

"Former President Trump spoke with hundreds of New York City construction workers and union members."

Trump greets supporters, union workers at NYC construction site: 'Amazing show of affection' | Fox News Video

Indeed,even greater than JFK who had incredible world wide support.Trump has eclipsed him.

since you've seen all the evidence huh? For you don't need a trial right? fk that fat orange guy cause he doesn't deserve justice because his name is trump? come on DTS syndrome nut job!!!
He’s getting justice. I’m not on the jury, so I don’t have to be impartial, just as you aren’t.

Forum List

Back