🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mogadishu, Minnesota

... The facts are against you ....
You have admitted that you have never known so much as ONE Somali person in your life, but you are prepared to pass judgement on every Somali person in the world based on selectively biased media and your own fear. THAT is illogical.
Why would i need to know a criminal in order to know he is a criminal? :cuckoo:
Are you claiming that every Somali is a criminal?

Ive posted plenty of facts about the Somalis. ...
Denouncing an entire people because you glance at your fucking TV and search for websites that support your bigotry is illogical and stupid. You know nothing that justifies your craven bigotry. Know at least one individual person before you pretend you know anything "about their people as a whole." You are an illogical, weak-minded coward.
...They are all angels.

Who said that?

Denouncing an entire people because you glance at your fucking TV and search for websites that support your bigotry is illogical and stupid. You know nothing that justifies your craven bigotry. Know at least one individual person before you pretend you know anything "about their people as a whole." You are an illogical, weak-minded coward.
...They are all angels.

Who said that?
You do not allow people to criticize Somalis. Somalis mutilate the genitals of girls so they can never enjoy sex.

Logic would dictate that if you allow no criticism of Somalis and this is a defining element of these Somalis then you allow no criticism of this barbaric practice.

...Somalis mutilate the genitals of girls ....
I do not approve of that practice, of course. Somalia is not the only place where it is practiced. We've had more than a few threads here about circumcision that speak against it just as emotionally. You can find people in every single country on earth doing things that someone finds abhorrent. Does that mean every single human being in the world is a worthless savage? Try using your head for something more than a place to rest your hat.

You have admitted that you have never known so much as ONE Somali person in your life, but you are prepared to pass judgement on every Somali person in the world based on selectively biased media and your own fear. THAT is illogical.
Nope. That would be as prepostorous as you pretending that criminality isnt rampant in Somali culture.

...They are all angels.

Who said that?
You do not allow people to criticize Somalis. Somalis mutilate the genitals of girls so they can never enjoy sex.

Logic would dictate that if you allow no criticism of Somalis and this is a defining element of these Somalis then you allow no criticism of this barbaric practice.
Unkotare is one of those idiots who think all cultures are equal. That is obviously not true.

Nope.....
Ok then, what percentage? Don't pull some number out of your ass without proof.

Nope.....
Ok then, what percentage? Don't pull some number out of your ass without proof.
No. This is a one sided conversation with me being the only person presenting facts. Besides, you wouldnt admit you are wrong if i showed you proof that crime sky rocketed when Somalis moved into Brittish and American neighborhoods, so why should i bother?

No....
No? You keep making illogical claims. Here's your chance to present some actual facts. Don't be shy now. So far all we know is that you have never known a Somali person in your life.

Unkotare is one of those idiots who think all cultures are equal. That is obviously not true.

Once a person engages in moral relativism, it is just a tiny step to complete nihilism.

What's next, defending cannibal cultures or cultures that indulge in human sacrifice?

... if i showed you proof that crime sky rocketed when Somalis moved into Brittish and American neighborhoods, ...

Once a person engages in moral relativism, it is just a tiny step to complete nihilism.

What's next, defending cannibal cultures or cultures that indulge in human sacrifice?

Are the only two choices moral relativism or brainless bigotry?

I do not approve of that practice, of course. Somalia is not the only place where it is practiced. We've had more than a few threads here about circumcision that speak against it just as emotionally. You can find people in every single country on earth doing things that someone finds abhorrent. Does that mean every single human being in the world is a worthless savage? Try using your head for something more than a place to rest your hat.

You are quite ignorant. In Somalia they practice the most brutal form of FGM and it is almost universal there..

Your extremely tepid reaction filled with Tu Quoque apologia tells of your real opinion on the barbaric practice. Your political correctness is all that matters to you.

... if i showed you proof that crime sky rocketed when Somalis moved into Brittish and American neighborhoods, ...

Know what always comes with high crime rates regardless of the color of people's skin? Endemic poverty and dense urban populations. When people feel hopeless and devalued and they happen to live right on top of one another there is always crime. It is not dependent upon what skin colors do or do not scare you.

You are quite ignorant. In Somalia they practice the most brutal form of FGM and it is almost universal there..

Your extremely tepid reaction filled with Tu Quoque apologia tells of your real opinion on the barbaric practice. ....
Put away your red herring. Its starting to stink.

Forum List

Back