🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mohel cuts off baby's penis

There really is no reason for it.

I find it odd that doctors would refuse to hack off parts of a female baby's vagina yet have no such concerns hacking off parts of a male baby's penis.

Libfags have no issue with men thinking they are won't. Having their entire penises removed or giving hormones to children without medical need

Oh look the tolerant liberals behaving as expected. And the benefits to society of add ffucking?

There really is no reason for it.

I find it odd that doctors would refuse to hack off parts of a female baby's vagina yet have no such concerns hacking off parts of a male baby's penis.

you do not have to do it - if you do not want it. just refuse it.

Circumcision may result in a decreased incidence of urinary tract infections.

Circumcision may result in a lower incidence of sexually transmitted diseases and may reduce HIV transmission.

Circumcision may lower the risk for cancer of the cervix in sexual partners.

Circumcision may decrease the risk for cancer of the penis.

Circumcision: Medical Pros and Cons - Infections, Disease, Hygiene, Cancer - MedicineNet

And the most important of all? Girls I've known who have been with an uncircumcised guy say they stink to high heaven and all that implies. And it's a rare person who eats foul smelling food.

Circumcision may result in a decreased incidence of urinary tract infections.

Circumcision may result in a lower incidence of sexually transmitted diseases and may reduce HIV transmission.

Circumcision may lower the risk for cancer of the cervix in sexual partners.

Circumcision may decrease the risk for cancer of the penis.

Circumcision: Medical Pros and Cons - Infections, Disease, Hygiene, Cancer - MedicineNet

And the most important of all? Girls I've known who have been with an uncircumcised guy say they stink to high heaven and all that implies. And it's a rare person who eats foul smelling food.

It also results in decreased sexual pleasure experienced by the man :D
plus the girls that have told you about the smelly guys were most probably stinky ones themselves.

2/3 of the world does not circumcise at all. and does not stink either.

Last edited:
Accidents are bound to happen, although with circumcisions they are extremely rare. It's surely not a reason to halt the practice.

Anti-abortionists decry non-MD's performing that operation. Are they OK with non-MD's cutting off infant boy's penises?
As a steadfast pro-Lifer, I decry anyone performing abortions. I strongly believe that innocent human life is valuable, and the unborn is the most innocent of human life. As for circumcision, my preference would be to have a doctor perform the procedure, preferably an obstetrician.

Forum List

Back