🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mohel cuts off baby's penis

Circumcision may result in a decreased incidence of urinary tract infections.

Circumcision may result in a lower incidence of sexually transmitted diseases and may reduce HIV transmission.

Circumcision may lower the risk for cancer of the cervix in sexual partners.

Circumcision may decrease the risk for cancer of the penis.

Circumcision: Medical Pros and Cons - Infections, Disease, Hygiene, Cancer - MedicineNet

And the most important of all? Girls I've known who have been with an uncircumcised guy say they stink to high heaven and all that implies. And it's a rare person who eats foul smelling food.

It also results in decreased sexual pleasure experienced by the man :D
plus the girls that have told you about the smelly guys were most probably stinky ones themselves.

2/3 of the world does not circumcise at all. and does not stink at all.

If the man was circumcised as an infant, how does he know what sex would feel like if he remained intact?

Circumcision may result in a lower incidence of sexually transmitted diseases and may reduce HIV transmission.

Circumcision: Medical Pros and Cons - Infections, Disease, Hygiene, Cancer - MedicineNet

And the most important of all? Girls I've known who have been with an uncircumcised guy say they stink to high heaven and all that implies. And it's a rare person who eats foul smelling food.

May and might are hardly compelling.

Accidents are bound to happen, although with circumcisions they are extremely rare. It's surely not a reason to halt the practice.

there is no reason to have the practice at all. except the religious observations.

There really is no reason for it.

I find it odd that doctors would refuse to hack off parts of a female baby's vagina yet have no such concerns hacking off parts of a male baby's penis.

Not the same thing and you know it.

Of course it is.

It's genital mutilation. OK for baby boys not OK for baby girls.

Male circumcison and female circumcision are entirely different. I'm circumcised, and unlike female's who are circumcised, I can orgasm just fine, thank you very much.

Plus its easier to keep the damn thing cleaned.

Accidents are bound to happen, although with circumcisions they are extremely rare. It's surely not a reason to halt the practice.

Anti-abortionists decry non-MD's performing that operation. Are they OK with non-MD's cutting off infant boy's penises?

you are lost here. pro-lifers decry the practice, not the providers. I, personally, would allow janitors to perform this butchery on a stupid woman - maybe the less qualified providers will do it, the less will chose the abortion as a contraceptive option. Or the Darwin law will apply.

There really is no reason for it.

I find it odd that doctors would refuse to hack off parts of a female baby's vagina yet have no such concerns hacking off parts of a male baby's penis.

you do not have to do it - if you do not want it. just refuse it.

the baby has no choice.

the parents do.
All the people whom I know to be immigrants of not Jewish religion had chosen not to circumcise their sons and nobody compelled them to.
They just signed the form.

It also results in decreased sexual pleasure experienced by the man :D
plus the girls that have told you about the smelly guys were most probably stinky ones themselves.

2/3 of the world does not circumcise at all. and does not stink at all.

If the man was circumcised as an infant, how does he know what sex would feel like if he remained intact?

I am talking about the parents. I do not see any reason except religious observation to circumcise the infant boy at all.
And that is not done as a routine anywhere outside the US and Israel ( or Arab countries, but I am not talking about them).

Not the same thing and you know it.

Of course it is.

Male circumcison and female circumcision are entirely different. I'm circumcised, and unlike female's who are circumcised, I can orgasm just fine, thank you very much.

Keep your orgasms to yourself please

and there can be female genital mutilation performed that does not remove the clitoris but no one would dare perform it even if it might prevent disease.

And if you need your penis cut up so you can keep it clean that's your problem not mine.

Circumcision is unnecessary. If you want to do it then fine wait until you're 18 and get it done don't force unnecessary elective surgery on a baby.

Of course it is.

and there can be female genital mutilation performed that does not remove the clitoris but no one would dare perform it even if it might prevent disease.

And if you need your penis cut up so you can keep it clean that's your problem not mine.

Circumcision is unnecessary. If you want to do it then fine wait until you're 18 and get it done don't force unnecessary elective surgery on a baby.

the ultimate truth.

Is it being enforced on anybody, though?

Of course it is.

Worry about your own babies, and let parents make the decsion. All the crap trying to equate male circumcison with female circumcison is bullshit.

And the symbolic female circumcisions, where the clitoris is merely pricked with a needle to draw a little blood are not the ones people are fighting against, its the ones where all the senstive parts are sliced/chopped off that have people up in arms.

And my orgasmic function is part of this debate. Male circumcision does not prevent sexual pleasure from occuring, which female circumcision does.

Worry about your own babies, and let parents make the decsion. All the crap trying to equate male circumcison with female circumcison is bullshit.

And the symbolic female circumcisions, where the clitoris is merely pricked with a needle to draw a little blood are not the ones people are fighting against, its the ones where all the senstive parts are sliced/chopped off that have people up in arms.

And my orgasmic function is part of this debate. Male circumcision does not prevent sexual pleasure from occuring, which female circumcision does.

it interferes with the degree of the pleasure. same is with female one. female orgasm are not by clitoris only.

Yeah let's allow parents to perform all kinds of unnecessary elective surgery on their kids.

Maybe we should resurrect Mayan head shaping so they look taller. After all I'm sure we can make an argument that an elongated head might prevent one disease or another.

I once knew a Jewish Mohel that performed circumcision for free, he only took tips.

You're not supposed to get paid for it. It's a Mitzvah (good deed) to perform a circumcision. a person can donate for expenses though

it interferes with the degree of the pleasure. same is with female one. female orgasm are not by clitoris only.

and you know this? and female orgasm are mainly stimulated from clitoris, plus it's very mental with women

Last edited:

and you know this? and female orgasm are main stimulated from clitoris, plus it very mental with women
there have been numerous studies to confirm this.
female orgasms are not only from clitoris.

Yeah let's allow parents to perform all kinds of unnecessary elective surgery on their kids.

Maybe we should resurrect Mayan head shaping so they look taller. After all I'm sure we can make an argument that an elongated head might prevent one disease or another.

Unless you feel like raising the kids youself, butt the fuck out of the parents doing it.

No interference here. work harder.

Forum List

Back