Molotov cocktails into Wisconsin Family Action’s (anti-abortion group) Madison office, graffiti writing, “If abortions aren’t safe, you're not either"

Uh...people on the right have been staking out the homes of school board members and bringing firearms to parade at their property protests.
Again, your side invented this. Why are you surprised when the tactic is reciprocated?
property protest? what are you talking about?

are you comparing the couple that stood outside their house with their lawful fire arms when violent group of rioters broke their gate down to these folks firebombing this building? really?

property protest? what are you talking about?

are you comparing the couple that stood outside their house with their lawful fire arms when violent group of rioters broke their gate down to these folks firebombing this building? really?
Did the rabble that caused the riots long after the protest was done carry firearms?...Answer..no.
I don't give a shit if these alt-right turds were carrying lawful firearms or not. It was straight up intimidation.

Did the rabble that caused the riots long after the protest was done carry firearms?...Answer..no.
I don't give a shit if these alt-right turds were carrying lawful firearms or not. It was straight up intimidation.
yes they are trying to intimate them from coming on their property and looting like they had done elsewhere and had just broke down the gate to their property

duh

how does that compare to your demafascist brownshirts firebombing this building? and what was their goal?

Fire trucks were moving toward the airport at 6 this morning.
I am not a violent person and I am not condoning this, but pro-birthers have been doing this to women’s clinics for years

Badger saw the fire truck moving down Packers Ave. just after 6 this morning. Three or more were converging on the airport area from other locations. The arsonists chose the time when the building would likely be empty.

Uh...people on the right have been staking out the homes of school board members and bringing firearms to parade at their property protests.
Again, your side invented this. Why are you surprised when the tactic is reciprocated?

I am not a violent person and I am not condoning this, but pro-birthers have been doing this to women’s clinics for years

Great so now even if covid lockdowns don't change voting laws allowing dems to massively cheat---the libs will use civil unrest and bombings.

"Again, your side invented this."

Lol!!! Now that's fucking funny!!

Do you have a particular problem with people exercising more than one constitutionally protected right at a time?

Actual graffiti in Washington Square Park: "Abortion Is Ours Forever"

I guess it's their version of "God Is Love."

Forum List

Back