Mom, dad planned child sex abuse before kids were born

If they are not sorry for what they did, may the Lord have special plans for these two words that I can't say. :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and their kids always!!!

Holly

Why did that sick bitch marry him if she knew he was a fucking pedophile?

Oviedo mom, ex planned sex abuse before kids born - Orlando Sentinel

Jonathan and Sarah Adleta's children were doomed to a life of perverse cruelty before they were even born.

Jonathan Adleta, a former Marine officer, dreamed of the day he could have "daddy-daughter sex." After Sarah Adleta became pregnant with a daughter, he said he would marry her only if she agreed to let him carry out that desire. When the couple had a son, Sarah Adleta was expected to have sexual encounters with him.

In an Orlando federal courtroom this week, prosecutors and witnesses described, in disturbing and graphic detail, the heinous exploitation and abuse the couple's toddlers endured at the hands of their parents — even after they divorced.

Jonathan Adleta lived his dream until March, when the FBI received a tip that his 29-year-old former wife was communicating with a North Carolina man who was arrested on charges of having sex with a child.

That's when federal authorities began unraveling a cross-country web of sexual abuse that culminated in convictions for both parents — and could land 25-year-old Jonathan Adleta in prison for life.

This is just an incredible story. Its hard to imagine that such monsters live and walk among us.

IMO, life in prison for the lot of them is not enough. OTOH, I'd bet prison guards won't be hurrying to protect them from other inmates.

Local news says he's an ex-Marine and leader of one of the teabagger groups down here.

Go figure.

Probably a Boy Scout volunteer too.

I can't find a thing which says he was Tea Party or a Tea Party leader, may have been misinformation. Which station is still carrying this story in their lead? This case is months old and both were sentenced. Her, last September and him the start of January this year. In fact the article in the OP is dated September of last year. I guess this story is 'old' to me since we are military and get wind of this garbage before the public may.

Jonathan and Sarah Adleta's children were doomed to a life of perverse cruelty before they were even born.

Jonathan Adleta, a former Marine officer, dreamed of the day he could have "daddy-daughter sex." After Sarah Adleta became pregnant with a daughter, he said he would marry her only if she agreed to let him carry out that desire. When the couple had a son, Sarah Adleta was expected to have sexual encounters with him.

In an Orlando federal courtroom this week, prosecutors and witnesses described, in disturbing and graphic detail, the heinous exploitation and abuse the couple's toddlers endured at the hands of their parents — even after they divorced.

Jonathan Adleta lived his dream until March, when the FBI received a tip that his 29-year-old former wife was communicating with a North Carolina man who was arrested on charges of having sex with a child.

That's when federal authorities began unraveling a cross-country web of sexual abuse that culminated in convictions for both parents — and could land 25-year-old Jonathan Adleta in prison for life.

This is just an incredible story. Its hard to imagine that such monsters live and walk among us.

I never thought i'd ever agree with Luddly.

"Sick" doesn't even begin to cover this.

Some people shouldn't be allowed to be parents. People like that should be sterilized.

CaféAuLait;8647103 said:

IMO, life in prison for the lot of them is not enough. OTOH, I'd bet prison guards won't be hurrying to protect them from other inmates.

Local news says he's an ex-Marine and leader of one of the teabagger groups down here.

Go figure.

Probably a Boy Scout volunteer too.

I can't find a thing which says he was Tea Party or a Tea Party leader, may have been misinformation. Which station is still carrying this story in their lead? This case is months old and both were sentenced. Her, last September and him the start of January this year. In fact the article in the OP is dated September of last year. I guess this story is 'old' to me since we are military and get wind of this garbage before the public may.

More likely, it was deliberate DISinformation.

Always curious when this happens. Studies have shown that family members' pheremones repel each other. Some evolutionary safeguard against incest. To overcome that disinclination to this extent is very odd.

Love to see the father's MRI, Cat, and PET scans to see what in the world is going on.

Forum List

Back