Mom Snitches On 14yr Old Son

I agree mom did good, but the part of me that has watched too many westerns and film noir movies wonders if she would have done better giving her son a chance to turn himself in? I have good fortune of being totally clueless about these things. I'm not criticizing mom, just exploring the gap between reality and the fantasy world I've only been exposed to.

dont start shit and there wont be shit

kid needs to learn a lesson

too many get the wrong lesson in life

• Banned
No mention of a Dad in the story

Just sayin

I agree mom did good, but the part of me that has watched too many westerns and film noir movies wonders if she would have done better giving her son a chance to turn himself in? I have good fortune of being totally clueless about these things. I'm not criticizing mom, just exploring the gap between reality and the fantasy world I've only been exposed to.
I don’t think trying to get her son to turn himself in would have been wise in this case.

They look kind of young to drive.
My best friend growing up used to spend his summer vacations with his father who owned a farm (his parents were divorced). On the farm, along with an older brother, he learned to drive a tractor, ride horses, and drive pickups and cars.

We were only about eight or ten years of age. He'd come back for school in September. His mother had a nightclub so was often not home. We would take her car and go joy-riding. The kid was so short he'd have to sit forward on the seat to reach the pedals.

I remember we would put a hubcap on the driver's seat, and on top of the hubcap we would put a thick telephone book. Sometimes a folded blanket, whatever we could find. Sitting on this stuff he was barely able to see out the windshield of his mother's '52 Buick.

He didn't crash a vehicle until he was about 16. Speeding along the highway, he took an off ramp at too high a speed and rolled a pickup truck. No one was hurt, luckily.

Fucking animals. The education system doesn't help, they're teaching kids older people are useless nowadays. Sad.

Carjacking! A GUN!

The woman did the ONLY right thing. She actually gives me hope that not all blacks are bad.

Carjacking! A GUN!

The woman did the ONLY right thing. She actually gives me hope that not all blacks are bad.

You do know she's Jamaican, right? Most likely 1st-gen immigrant. her little boy probably fell in with some 3rd-gen hood rats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back