Mommy, what color is Santa?

images
=
images

Does that answer your question, kid?
Isn't he half black and half white? :lmao:

Whadaya expect from someone who can't tell the differnce between Santa and Kermit?
You just blasted yourself you moronic simp....first off, that's the grinch and secondly, I can tell the difference btw a ass such as yourself and a roll of used toilet paper that you represent.:banana:

Santa is green?
Only on Mars....... :eusa_whistle:

I know

how stupid is to ask what color is Santa:rolleyes:

How the hell is that a stupid question, when kids of color ask the shit all the damn time? Clearly you're effin redneck!!
Keep it up and we're gonna get dressed up in black robes and burn a Budweiser truck on your front lawn......... :thup:

LOL...I can see a redneck showing up in black robes, yes...but burning a beer truck? That'll be a Christmas miracle....., that I would like to see
images

Santa is green?

I know

How the hell is that a stupid question, when kids of color ask the shit all the damn time? Clearly you're effin redneck!!
Keep it up and we're gonna get dressed up in black robes and burn a Budweiser truck on your front lawn......... :thup:

LOL...I can see a redneck showing up in black robes, yes...but burning a beer truck? That'll be a Christmas miracle....., that I would like to see
images
Who said it was rednecks dressing up in black robes........? Not me..........

I know

images

If shoe not fit, find another pair, fool

I know

images

Do you talk to yourself like that often? Ya might wanna see a shrink. :thup:

images

Do you talk to yourself like that often? Ya might wanna see a shrink. :thup:

A shrink? What's that? A white guy after a cold :dance:shower?

Forum List

Back